ES 12-26-08

Good morning all! just sold 2@ the 15 min deadly projection of 868.50; Lets keep in mind however that there is an outstanding hourly projection of 871.25 yet to be fullfilled.
and no im not actually a retard
well, its all depending on your time frame of course , but a 1 min or 5 min chart show the high at 871.75 and move down to 869.50 before any real rebound .. that gives a projection of 865.75 which has now been met! NOW WE ARE GOING FROM 865.00 UP SO FAR TO 866.50 AND THAT WOULD GIVE 869.00 ...SO FAR.. HAVE TO SEE WHAT DEVELOPS HERE FOR A WHILE YET TO BE SURE.
And asking questions doesn't make you a retard in my book!
i think i understand now thanks
feng, that is actually a very good question.
from a purely MP perspective: as long as the VAH holds, the trend is up and the upside projection is for a new HOD (above the globex high)... see VO's earlier chart.

If the VAH does not hold then the next buying support level will be the POC.
what is VAH? MP? POC?
the avg's at 866.25 should now offer support.
Here is something to look at...

Using Kool's cycle method plus a fib fan+retracement
we get a possible price lineup coming next week. This indicates that there could be a possible big move ie straddle might be a good idea to look into... But Kools cycle is showing a mini'low' so maybe this move would be biased to the upside and there is also an abc pattern before this still not negated...
This is something I just came across, throw some ideas out there what you think about it?

Click image for original size
2008 12 26 toschartsfibfanretracementpluscycletechniqueliningup