ES Key numbers for 3-14-11

Here are the key numbers from Fridays trade and a chart with the volume showing why they are key. On your own charts you can compare where your high volume is with price.

1288 - 1289
Click image for original size
frivolume

The upper zone not shown on the chart is up near 1308 just in case we rally in the O/N session on Sunday
flat at 83.75
Just want to say how much i enjoy all the participation today from other newer posters... keep it up!!!
im going to have to bail if they let me!.. it should be obvious now the 30 min proj is coming to pass! sigh
agree...very refreshing indeed
Originally posted by koolblue

Just want to say how much i enjoy all the participation today from other newer posters... keep it up!!!

Originally posted by apk781

long from 82

Perfect Entry apk !
Originally posted by koolblue

im going to have to bail if they let me!.. it should be obvious now the 30 min proj is coming to pass! sigh

.. i should point out there is 'range' air at 1285.75 which should get hit ,, and time wise a rebound till 12:15 or 12"20 could be in the cards...
thx pt...had a nice confluence around that level from the charts i mentioned, and the 84 level looked good to unwind, volume-wise (got 83.75)

and btw, thanks a lot to you, kool, bruce, lorn et al...i have done nothing but learned a lot from you guys over the past months...so whenever i have anything smart to say i will definetely post it
Flat at 84.75...too quick to post but will post my chart which shows why..
one min proj is 1285.50, but i'll bail here at 1284.75...plus 1.50 there and finally plus for the day!!.. YIPPEE!!!
here is how that played out for me...a volume divergence into the key zone and a HIgh volume number to target ....look at the big volume into the 84 area....this is also not a PERFECT divergence as we had bigger volume on that second push down...

Also look at how the $tick made a higher low on that last push which helped...bring up your $tick chart
Click image for original size
moddiverg
at least thats what seasonals hint at