ES Key numbers for 3-14-11

Here are the key numbers from Fridays trade and a chart with the volume showing why they are key. On your own charts you can compare where your high volume is with price.

1288 - 1289
Click image for original size
frivolume

The upper zone not shown on the chart is up near 1308 just in case we rally in the O/N session on Sunday
Originally posted by apk781

thx pt...had a nice confluence around that level from the charts i mentioned, and the 84 level looked good to unwind, volume-wise (got 83.75)

and btw, thanks a lot to you, kool, bruce, lorn et al...i have done nothing but learned a lot from you guys over the past months...so whenever i have anything smart to say i will definetely post it
.. LOL... if i waited till i had something smart to say.. id never post at all!!! lol congrats on a nice trade!
for those who don't have the $ticks.....here they are diverging upward as price tries to push down
Click image for original size
ticks
yeah, Bruce your chart may support my time study... at any rate, i still think a valid retest of the 1278.50 low is coming and will certainly attempt a long just above there..in the meantime i think we mish -mash sideways to higher till that 12:20 time period...i see the one min bands have once again begun to turn flat to up
nice trading all.....I think that air you mentioned Kool at 85.75 will get filled ...Like I mentioned the other day, these divergent trades should ONly be traded at or around the key volume areas.....not in a vaccuum

EDIT : I think the better divergent trades come from the 5 minute time frame....not really the one minute as I posted...they just show up better there......so those interested should bring up the 5 minute chart at the push into the key 81 - 82 area..
Market Delta shows a big order entered at 1282.25
Buyers or sellers Lisa?
Originally posted by koolblue

yeah, Bruce your chart may support my time study... at any rate, i still think a valid retest of the 1278.50 low is coming and will certainly attempt a long just above there..in the meantime i think we mish -mash sideways to higher till that 12:20 time period...i see the one min bands have once again begun to turn flat to up
... looks like 12:23! not a bad call eh?
super Kool...I wouldn't want to see new lows now as they are trying to test the center of this entire consolidation ( 81.50 - 85) from below..and I just don't like when they fail at the center without getting to the other side...

Having lunch now but $ticks are trying to hold this up off thses lows
and there is our old pal 84....damn Turkey sandwhich got in the way of that trade...LOL!!!
Originally posted by pt_emini

New Low Vol Node at 1285.75

Still Active !
at least thats what seasonals hint at