How I truly understand the markets and apply my theory to this game

To be the best trader you have to put more time into it than anyone else. That is what I realize but of course we check with one other trader before we make my statements valid. This is W.D Gann the Legend in the trade who basically made technical charts have meaning.

What I learn never fails to be true and that unless you have a strong aim you're not going to be successful. To discover new found techniques or innovation requires the efforts of knowledge in mastery. Trading is just not about profits, for they would not last had you made some. An all around knowledge base must be available at your disposable to make quick decisions.

How to train? I realize training is mental effort and concentration, and its not what everybody sees all the time. In the charts all future movements is already known, but none really realizes this matter. This is the truth as I have found it to be after real hardcore research.
Click link to access uploaded file:
55 Newsletter Vol. 1 No. 1.pdf
CalvinLe55

The event I referred to is just my term for higher volume & volatile price action, a move. You can predict these events as I call them using the square of 9 & counting from a recent high, low or both. It's just math, you can do it in a spreadsheet. Gann & Fibonacci were mathematicians, their work has similarities, you can do a Fib time count or a Gann time count. I prefer the Gann count, Fibonacci is an antique
I don't use the square of nine for I always thought it was some calculator. I got yesterday daily bulletin here on my proof of hitting the intraday low. I have friend that is implementing a Square of Nine technique onto Ninja for $1,000. He said its about picking up patterns, but imao I know my methods are the foundation of nature. If you're just missing one link of this it wouldn't work for me. That why a lot Gann techniques out there claim to do a lot, but in my knowledge only way is to know the foundation.

3/20/2012 Daily Bulletin Report
Well, just to mix it up a little bit I am going to look at intraday trading a bit. For all my bets are place on positions at the moment, and I just want to experience some other time frames. The first thing is when W.D Gann spoke about the hourly movement in stocks and commodities in the 1909 Ticker Interview. I will try to forecast the intraday levels today given the time or hourly forecast at which the U.S Indexes are to fall today. The question I have is when within the hour did he make the trade? I believe Mr. Gann simply did not trend in the wrong direction at the wrong time.

Intraday levels repel at 12:08 Noon NY Time be careful here until about 2:08 P.M. It doesn't mean that at 2:08 P.M it is safe, but this vibration should last a good 2 hours. I would release this trade in the 55 Newsletter, but if it wasn't the fact a confirmation is needed. I know the futures market is bouncing back just as I said it could be today after Monday/Tuesday. I will get back to the account of this trade end of day, and hope you guys turn this into a profit.

*SWHC will be in demand...stock will take time to build so this is a position call

News update at closing: I nailed the intraday levels and just right at expiration of this negative phase it pick up spiking a rally. A lot seem to be switch around as for Nasdaq 12:07 Noon is a bottom, and 2:09 P.M is bottom for Dow Jones and S&P 500 though. I will provide a chart for this, but at the time expire exactly at 2:08 P.M stocks started to advance strong. I stated the negative vibes would run to 2:08 P.M, so I guess when that expire the rally started.

SWHC up + 2.55%
TOL up + 5.85%
HOV up + 2.10%
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

Originally posted by redsixspeed

This is how I view the market:
http://www.antiquark.com/sliderule/sim/n3t/virtual-n3-t.html

I actually have one of those ... my dad used it in school at Texas A&M University when he got his degree in electrical engineering. Gotta love antiques!

I used one in high school. Amazing calculators. I'm still blown away at how they work.

And they're much more accurate than Ouija boards.

I'm not kidding.
Mr. Henry Hall in his recent book devoted much space to "Cycles of Prosperity and Depression," which he found recurring at regular intervals of time. The law which I have applied will not only give these long cycles or swings, but the daily and even hourly movements of stocks. W.D Gann Interview in the 1909 Ticker Interview

If there was one thing I learned the daily, and hourly vibration of individual stocks can be known. I will say that knowing all the concepts, applications, vibration techniques one will have mastery of what is noted in this interview. Its very possible to learn the knowledge of cycles and short term impulses on the swing. First thing is to have the capacity in the soul, and a strong spirit of belief to overcome being let down.
Originally posted by CalvinLe55

Mr. Henry Hall in his recent book devoted much space to "Cycles of Prosperity and Depression," which he found recurring at regular intervals of time. The law which I have applied will not only give these long cycles or swings, but the daily and even hourly movements of stocks. W.D Gann Interview in the 1909 Ticker Interview

If there was one thing I learned the daily, and hourly vibration of individual stocks can be known. I will say that knowing all the concepts, applications, vibration techniques one will have mastery of what is noted in this interview. Its very possible to learn the knowledge of cycles and short term impulses on the swing. First thing is to have the capacity in the soul, and a strong spirit of belief to overcome being let down.

COOL!
So what's next on the buffet of vibrating stuff and other things that go "boo" in the trading night?
Originally posted by BruceM

here's what's been working for me :
Click image for original size
board

Thanks for the Ouija Board Bruce. I used it to contact Gann himself.

Sadly I couldn't ascertain anything useful from him, he just kept rambling on about being Long Steamer Trunks and Short Whale Bone Oil

He did however convey his deep disappointment that his grandniece was unable to land a great catch like Monkey Meat.
Bought myself a ouija board, all I could get it to tell me was rules from our fearless leader DT who allows us to post our opinion here. I must have a cheap/fake one or something, infomercials have sucked me in again

http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/5120/-1/guidelines-for-posting
Originally posted by staylor455

Bought myself a ouija board, all I could get it to tell me was rules from our fearless leader DT who allows us to post our opinion here. I must have a cheap/fake one or something, infomercials have sucked me in again

http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/5120/-1/guidelines-for-posting

Ya gotta stop watching that late night TV ... they'll get ya every time. I ended up with a dozen ThighMasters and a 90 pound plastic tub of OxyClean some time back. I also got a free Billy Mays bobble head doll and an electric Gann Fan that I plugged into the wall of my trading room to keep me cool in the summer months here in Texas.

RIP Billy!
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

So what's next on the buffet of vibrating stuff and other things that go "boo" in the trading night?

Well Monkey, I have a user page that discuss these topics if you really want to know. The important thing here is I have study this matter and it is possible. In the 55 Newsletter in some instances it is basically my trading record by which I go with in my trade. You can look it up in the My Pivots Directory

I have put the life, blood, and sweat with bitter tears sometimes just to produce an exact method. Few people know what I mean when I say this ,but many who walk my path know this meaning. The thing about studying an exact method is it could take years without end in the sea of vibrations of the eternal Universe. The Almighty 55 is my glory so I don’t fear today, but awaken my inner warrior to what my
soul is in search of.
Keep track of all the strategies you use in a journal and incorporate them into a trading plan. When conditions turn unfavorable for a certain strategy, you can avoid it. When conditions favor a strategy, you can capitalize on it in the market.