eminiviper.com

I started this topic because some questions I asked and answers I got from cba33558 were getting lost in this rather extensive topic here:

http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2300&whichpage=30

We started this discussion on page 30 of that thread, and I thought I'd move it here so we can continue it (since no one took me up on my offer to start this thread). I'll cut and paste the three posts made after cba33558 posted a chart about eminiviper.com

From 6/8/09:

jimkane: Hey, cba. I checked out that EminiViper.com page. Very impressive. Seems like they don't have any losing days, or even losing trades (or do they not post those?). Is that so? If not, how many stop outs or false signals are you seeing on an average day? It doesn't mean much to me to see winners, I am more interested in the losers I have to take to get those winners. Also, are you the owner of EminiViper.com, or do you work for them? If not, what is your association? If I don't ask, that will likely be the first question from everyone else. Thanks.

cba33558: Hey Jim -

Thanks for visiting the Web site and offering your constructive questions and feedback...

The videos are intended to show the NQ Emini trades that are triggered by the system each day. Currently the system is designed to issue trade signals only the Nasdaq Emini. In addition to the Viper indicator, the system uses a combination of guidance charts and a trading chart that very rarely has a losing trade. With all of these constraints, it should be noted however, that there are not many signals that trigger in any given trading day. Depending on the volatility - usually one or two trades may trigger - a busy day would be 3 trades.

The entire trading system is not shown in the videos; however, all of the details regarding these trade signals are shown in an eBook and training videos. The actual trade signals themselves are analyzed in real-time in the live Webinars. The entire goal of this system was accuracy - not catching every trade.

In answer to your other question, I have been a trader for a little over 12 years now, I am a partner in the firm; and was involved extensively in developing, actively trading and back-testing the Viper system over the past year and a half.

Once again, thank you for your input, and I look forward to opportunity of respectfully participating in your Forum...

jimkane: Thanks for the response, cba. Wow, those are some incredibly impressive stats. Given these are intraday trend trades, it's almost incomprehensible to me. My style is intraday trend trading, and with the 3 to 5 to 1 or sometimes higher reward/risk profiles I'm happy anywhere in the 30% to 50% winners range.

I have a few more questions. Is there a way to follow along and see live trade signals the moment they develop, on a trial basis? The web site mentions visiting a live webinar for a day. Would one see live signals in time to act, or only after they have started? What if no signals are generated that day, can someone try another day? It's very hard to evaluate a system with a one-day trial, especially one that generates only a few signals.

Next, what is the difference between live webinars and live trading room, as far as signals given in real-time? Also, if one signs on to your room and gets all that training, does that do any good without the software? What is the cost of the license, since the website doesn't specify this? I'd love to follow along real-time for a period and evaluate your system, but I'm not sure you have any provisions where I could do that without laying out money first. Again, if I don't ask all these questions, someone else will. Since I'm probably the longest-winded character at this forum, I figured I'd just get the ball rolling. It's not often I hear about a system that has almost no losers at all.

Lastly, if we go much further with this discussion it may be appropriate to move it from this thread to one you or someone else could create in Trading Advisory Services.
wow, the viper people are always brings out the best/worst of us in these reviews......
Hey traders, looks like I had different expectations of support during the trial period then Viper people did, thus we (I) had a misunderstanding which is now cleared up....

The one thing I have learned from these people at Viper, is how to wait patiently for the opportunity of a great trade. They have improved my trading by hundreds of percent, and I am grateful to be a part of the team. I do not personally know of any vendor that spends the kind of time with their people in webinars and personal support. My hat is off to these guys.
Thanks Viper, and keep up the good work!!
Originally posted by ssg10

I used to be with viper, when it was 99/month. It is a junk.
I am not sure how those members' testimonials were telling people they are making grands a day. etc.

Their autotrader always changes to new ones as often as garbage truck picks up garbage bin every thursday.

I did forward their emails to CFTC

Stop looking for magic indicators. There is none. Trading is a the hardest job on earth.

I don't know where the testimonials come from either. I'm still getting free offers to join the "chat" room and webinars. The emails with the links have questionable quotes from the chat box, saying that people are making two, three or four thousand dollars for the day. If it's true then the poeple making this amount of money should be smart enough to see that the viper guys don't really understand how to trade profitably with their system. Maybe they're not making the money and they are just typing it in to see their quote in the email. Maybe the quotes are fiction, who knows with these guys.
You know it amazes me you losers on this forum just can't give it up. I have watched the best traders I have ever seen trade in their chat room, and I am personally up over $5,000 for the week, and if you would quit griping and join them, you might get a smile on your face too. I am Nicely Green and loving it. Go Viper, Go Viper, Go Viper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Pivots, you guys need to get a life!!!
If these guys are so good, why are they

1. not showing their trading account with all trades

2. being praised in the press for these remarkable results.

and why have so many left the fold?

And for those who are achieving these fantastic results, why aren't they here expounding on the virtues of Viper?

Jack
They are probably too busy making money with the trading system, than to get involved with this loser site. I have been checking this site out for months, and all I see are bitter people with no life. This will be my last post, because your negative energy could rub off on me.
HEY FTD,

HA, you thought I was going to rip you a new one and you were probably waiting for one of us to really let you have it...
Well, Im not going to that.

Im glad someone is trying to defend these guys. I have written some reviews on Viper...some good, some bad....they do offer VALUE in the sence that they have many after hours webinars to help members out. They even have some webinars on saturdays.....

I like that they basically use the 123 (abc) break out method at recent support/resistance areas.

But what I dont like, and what everyone loathes, is that they change their indicators every other month, which is no big deal, cause at times, things need to be changed for the better to accommodate the market current conditions.

2nd, auto traders do not work, they actually suck crap. and their is no different.

Originally posted by FuturesTraderDad

They are probably too busy making money with the trading system, than to get involved with this loser site. I have been checking this site out for months, and all I see are bitter people with no life. This will be my last post, because your negative energy could rub off on me.

Several days ago a friend of mine, who also belonged to Viper like I did for a short period of time, sent me an email with their "too good to be true" results and comments from customers. For some reason they did not star out the persons name or email. I copied each addressee into an email asking if the results were accurate and what the largest downdraw possible was.Here are the results of this email:

<[email protected]>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named l.com. (#5.1.2)

<[email protected]>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named a.com. (#5.1.2)

<[email protected]>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named o.com. (#5.1.2)

<[email protected]>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named t.com. (#5.1.2)

<[email protected]>:
74.6.140.31 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 relaying denied for <[email protected]>
Giving up on 74.6.140.31.

<[email protected]>:
64.12.222.197 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: aol.com
Giving up on 64.12.222.197.

<[email protected]>:
98.129.185.3 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table
Giving up on 98.129.185.3.

<[email protected]>:
209.92.1.32 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 sorry, mail to that recipient is not accepted on this system (#5.7.1)
Giving up on 209.92.1.32.

<[email protected]>:
80.120.92.230 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Recipient denied.
Giving up on 80.120.92.230.

<[email protected]>:
130.187.22.4 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <[email protected]>
Giving up on 130.187.22.4.

<[email protected]>:
74.200.211.2 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550
Giving up on 74.200.211.2.

<[email protected]>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

<[email protected]>:

<[email protected]>:

<[email protected]>:
CNAME lookup failed temporarily. (#4.4.3)

<[email protected]>:
CNAME lookup failed temporarily. (#4.4.3)

Here is part of the email:

Greetings Dave,

Some quotes from Live Chat this morning:
Q: i got stopped out for 17 ticks[Sox] [[email protected]] [Q: 6:41 AM]
Q: Got out at the top for 220[aernes] [[email protected]] [Q: 6:41 AM]
Q: I picked up $480 each TF and EMD to make up for my early bite loss[grler] [[email protected]] [Q: 6:43 AM]
Q: 43 ticks on 6e[gres] [[email protected]] [Q: 6:59 AM]
Q: 10 tick on TF - whoopie - took the long[gres] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:00 AM]
Q: 20 ticks on TF long[gres] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:07 AM]
Q: decision time for ES at 1019[cwart] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:07 AM]
Q: 15 ticks on CL long[gres] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:07 AM]
Q: $1372 on 6E, EMD, NQ put a fork in me I'm done[aia] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:13 AM]
Q: was up $976 early today on 6e [bwer] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:23 AM]
Q: now up $1,674 on 6e today all done[ewer] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:33 AM]
Q: up $1450 for the day after getting down $640 at the start[gler] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:39 AM]
Q: Ok. Bye bye. I am nicely green and am turning off the machine. I am fighting my problem of giving it back. So, I amclosing NT and leaving the webinar. Giving back is painfil.[Fson ..] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:40 AM]
Q: Wow, up $960 on EMD after being down $280 earlier. Good stuff[anternes] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:45 AM]
Q: 22 tick on cl long[gres] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:46 AM]
Q: go roosty go - up 33 on TF[gres] [[email protected]] [Q: 7:52 AM]
Q: Rich your awesome. I have made 400 real on NQ with you YEA !!![Mlling] [[email protected]] [Q: 8:09 AM]
Q: 37 ticks on CL[gres] [[email protected]] [Q: 8:27 AM]
Q: TF another 10 ticks[gres] [[email protected]] [Q: 8:28 AM]
Q: up over $4k today yippeeee [Ajee] [[email protected]] [Q: 8:47 AM]
Q: made $700 this moprning[mender] [[email protected]] [Q: 8:47 AM]
Q: i'm so green today that I'm an honorary irishman today[Sklox] [[email protected]] [Q: 8:47 AM]
Q: up $1,100[janzalez] [[email protected]] [Q: 8:47 AM]
Q: actually up $4240 today[epox] [[email protected]] [Q: 8:48 AM]

Today's Live Chat Trade Results - July Comes in with a BANG...!
Below please find the Breakout trades from the Live Chat session this morning on the following instruments - CL, EMD, TF, NQ, and 6E. These results are based on running the EliteAutoBreakout script from 6am - 9am PST with the standard settings (trading 2 contracts - 10 | 80 | 15 | 15 | 12 | 15 | 1 | 2). Today we traded 6E on the long side only as the 8R guidance was long all morning.

Click Here to View Today's Trade Results - Thursday - July 1st, 2010

View the Breakout Trade Results Archive - Over 850 Trades

Remember to visit the Trading Webinar tonight
etc., etc.

It appears the people who commented have invalid emails. Any comments?

Jack
I would assume you guys are just idiots on this forum, because if you think about it, the Viper people would disguise the email addresses from their chat log to keep competitors from getting their email addresses. I am still very happy with Viper and very disappointed in this loser site that would not know a good thing if it bit them. Maybe the reason you left Viper, is because you do not have the mental capacity to understand them, although my twelve year old grandaughter does. I personally watched one of the Viper guys show us his live account with over a $3000 trade with TF on Friday.

My Pivots is a total loser site. I have seen very few constructive posts, they are always negative, defamatory, libelous, and slanderous!! If I were these guys, I would contact a lawyer, and sue the socks off this site.
Sorry this reply is 2-years late but I just joined the forum.

I know from personal experience that GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar default to showing all users and all comments unless specifically disabled by the Host.

If they're saying what was reported that's a blatant lie.