ES Monday 9-19-11

Here's my ES 30min Monkey Map of PASR levels as Red with White dashed lines as Wkly Pivots ... and Volume Profile of the past 20 days on the right vertical axis. The Gray background areas show overnight (non RTH) areas. Have a Fib cluster in and around 1183 as well (though not drawn in). Hope this is helpful.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 91911
Originally posted by Dubya

Why fix something that isn't broke?..just saying,,

There is always room for improvement..
Its a never ending process, my method is constantly being altered some from time to time.. Learned a lot from other traders..
Looks like my SPY Long is wining in the cnbc challenge, should I exit the trade?
Pullback to EMA wins , short from 1190
Catching every twist and turn again.. I'm seeing the same thing happening on the Russell
87 is still an important number here that should color our bias
" Is that just a theory Brian "... lol
we're all operating on theory.. its a combination of theories in confluence that makes this work..
87 is the top of a ledge this morning
It's funny because. there is this online trading educator that claims to have 50% win ratio but they dismiss that low performance with an equal ambigious explanation like " Well, it has to do with your psychology, blah, blah, blah.. give me a break ! don't insult my inteligence !
Id go broke trying to read todays posts and trade. In the morning I look for Bruces levels and see how they mesh with mine. Reading any more here will probably cause a brain fart {for me anyway}. A 1.5 stop in 35 pts ranges which we have been having is suicidal in my opinion. You can get an execution and stop at the same time. Best wishes and good trading RB