ES Monday 9-19-11

Here's my ES 30min Monkey Map of PASR levels as Red with White dashed lines as Wkly Pivots ... and Volume Profile of the past 20 days on the right vertical axis. The Gray background areas show overnight (non RTH) areas. Have a Fib cluster in and around 1183 as well (though not drawn in). Hope this is helpful.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 91911
Al, IB is 1181...
Nice posting today! Thx guys and gals!

DavidS nice, 93 did not hold up. 1184/83 coming up. If there's a rebound it should be staring in that area.

Below that....retest of today's low and possibly lower to 1177... Will see what happens in the next 30 minutes.

ES now trading 1187.00 At 12:52 E.T.
Fourth pullback to EMA works again for anothe +1.50pts, see you at the Bank ..lol
Watch the bounce at the I B Close : 1184.75 if not your stop loss will get hit !
They must see you there often..
Keep my under a mattress, don'd trust those bankers...lol
I'm currently flat waiting for 1:15 to clue me in to the next leg.. if it can go back into 87, I might try the long..
Will follow your clue this time, but if you are wrong,... pobresito !!..lol
Fifth Pullback to the EMA worked again...+ 1.50 pts
in trading, you can only follow yourself.. you can learn from others, but you can only listen to yourself.. Trust "the force" within you..
Id go broke trying to read todays posts and trade. In the morning I look for Bruces levels and see how they mesh with mine. Reading any more here will probably cause a brain fart {for me anyway}. A 1.5 stop in 35 pts ranges which we have been having is suicidal in my opinion. You can get an execution and stop at the same time. Best wishes and good trading RB