ES Monday 9-19-11

Here's my ES 30min Monkey Map of PASR levels as Red with White dashed lines as Wkly Pivots ... and Volume Profile of the past 20 days on the right vertical axis. The Gray background areas show overnight (non RTH) areas. Have a Fib cluster in and around 1183 as well (though not drawn in). Hope this is helpful.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 91911
flat on all at 86.50..that was first initiation point ( small contracts)....
will look to buy one last time as we still have air at 87.50....waiting to see a signal under 83.75....and long will use 85 as initial target first
really looking weak- geez
bought 81.75...looking for 83.75 as that is now peak volume.....
gap in the data at 83.75....!!! torture time!!
last ideal long spot is 75 - 77 area if they can push that far...that is a low volume spot...83.75 is gonna print soon I think.....
84 is specific peak volume so gettingthat 83.75 again is a gift
why 81.75? did u just move up ur 81 bid?
81.75 was wednesday close I believe
not baosting but the plan worked perfect today!!...except I would like to see 87.50 again...that would make it perfection!!

trying to hold two ror 87.50 but trade back to 82.25 will stop those out
Id go broke trying to read todays posts and trade. In the morning I look for Bruces levels and see how they mesh with mine. Reading any more here will probably cause a brain fart {for me anyway}. A 1.5 stop in 35 pts ranges which we have been having is suicidal in my opinion. You can get an execution and stop at the same time. Best wishes and good trading RB