The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
We have the trades posted so in fairness to the ZOO I think this is a great opportunity to post the statements that these trades where taken by the guru. I will personally not get "into" another debate regarding statements if this request is declined nor will I respond to anything that "hints" at a personal attack. I just thought that this is a great opportunity for the ZOO Guru to prove that the trades where taken. And more power to you and the Zoo if you do post the statements..I think it would be great for marketing ...I will post this same idea on the Falcon thread but I'm not sure we have a representative on the board for Blue Falcon.

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

youknowwho,

First, let's establish that I don't know you, you don't know me and we have never corresponded away from this forum.

Did you get the impression the guru was actually taking the trades he called as Max has published?

Also, did you see or hear anything or get any indication or feeling during the trial that The Trading Zoo is a scam or a fraudulent operation?

Thanks for taking the time to visit the Zoo. If you have any interest in learning more or have any questions, please contact me and I will promptly get back to you.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

We have the trades posted so in fairness to the ZOO I think this is a great opportunity to post the statements that these trades where taken by the guru. I will personally not get "into" another debate regarding statements if this request is declined nor will I respond to anything that "hints" at a personal attack. I just thought that this is a great opportunity for the ZOO Guru to prove that the trades where taken. And more power to you and the Zoo if you do post the statements..I think it would be great for marketing ...I will post this same idea on the Falcon thread but I'm not sure we have a representative on the board for Blue Falcon.

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

youknowwho,

First, let's establish that I don't know you, you don't know me and we have never corresponded away from this forum.

Did you get the impression the guru was actually taking the trades he called as Max has published?

Also, did you see or hear anything or get any indication or feeling during the trial that The Trading Zoo is a scam or a fraudulent operation?

Thanks for taking the time to visit the Zoo. If you have any interest in learning more or have any questions, please contact me and I will promptly get back to you.

The Zoo doesn't have to prove anything. The trades speak for themselves. You, on the other hand, do have to prove your statements that the Zoo is a scam and a fraud. Consider this a heads up BruceM.

I said before if you think you can defame, slander and libel a USA company with the willful intent of harming its business, you might be in for a rude awakening. I will post more on this in a day or so in a reply to DT's last post in the Challenge section.
Freedom of speech and the ability to gives ones opinions is what makes forums like this so great. It would be a shame and a sad commentary if one tries to suppress these just because they disagree or don't like someone. We have to be "adult" enough to realize this even when people (myself included) don't always act to the best of our abilities. You take responsibilty, have a realistic impression of who you are and get on with life.

Bruce
First off, congratulations to the Trading Zoo for a very profitable week.

The reason that statements add credibility to the calls made during the free trial of the Trading Zoo is because of the coin toss theory.

Given that each trade could have been selected by the toss of a coin then theoretically we should see 26 weeks out of the year being profitable and 26 losing - on a gross basis. Some of those weeks would have been big losses and some would have been big gains. This is a classic scam tactic which I've discussed in detail elsewhere.

If the guru, however, had confidence in the calls that she was making then it is highly likely that the guru would have also taken those calls. In other words, this proves that the guru has a system behind the calls that she made and was not using a random generator to create the calls. So what we are saying here is that she does have a system that she is going to teach you if you join.

I'm not picking on the Trading Zoo here (this applies to Blue Falcon and all other services as well) and I'm not saying that the trades were not taken. What I am doing is explaining why the statements would want to be seen by prospective clients and why those statements would add credibility to the calls.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Freedom of speech and the ability to gives ones opinions is what makes forums like this so great. It would be a shame and a sad commentary if one tries to suppress these just because they disagree or don't like someone. We have to be "adult" enough to realize this even when people (myself included) don't always act to the best of our abilities. You take responsibilty, have a realistic impression of who you are and get on with life.

Bruce

BruceM, do yourself a favor and consult an attorney.

There are laws in this country to protect those who are the victims against defamation, slander and libel. Court cases are decided every day enforcing those laws. Freedom of speech is not the issue here and you know it. You went on a malicious and wellthought out attack to tarnish and harm the Trading Zoo, its reputation and its business. You thought you could do this with impunity.

If I were you, I would issue a heartfelt apology and retraction to the Trading Zoo (not me). As you said, "take responsibility and get on with life."
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

The reason that statements add credibility to the calls made during the free trial of the Trading Zoo is because of the coin toss theory.

Given that each trade could have been selected by the toss of a coin then theoretically we should see 26 weeks out of the year being profitable and 26 losing - on a gross basis. Some of those weeks would have been big losses and some would have been big gains. This is a classic scam tactic which I've discussed in detail elsewhere.

If the guru, however, had confidence in the calls that she was making then it is highly likely that the guru would have also taken those calls. In other words, this proves that the guru has a system behind the calls that she made and was not using a random generator to create the calls. So what we are saying here is that she does have a system that she is going to teach you if you join.

I'm not picking on the Trading Zoo here (this applies to Blue Falcon and all other services as well) and I'm not saying that the trades were not taken. What I am doing is explaining why the statements would want to be seen by prospective clients and why those statements would add credibility to the calls.

dt,

If the weekly performance sucked, I'm certain you wouldn't be mentioning this coin toss theory in defense of the Zoo would you? In this business, unfortunately, you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by day trading

dt,

If the weekly performance sucked, I'm certain you wouldn't be mentioning this coin toss theory in defense of the Zoo would you? In this business, unfortunately, you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

Afterthought,

You as an outsider do not know the setups nor have been trained to trade Zoo methods. Calls are made based on setups which all members understand and have been taught; not a random number generator or a coin toss machine. The idea is inane.
That's all I was trying to get at so thanks Daytrading...seems like he wants to make this personal again...Very strange...I thought I was actually helping them. I thought it would be a great opportunity for both the Zoo and Blue Falcon.....I don't visit the thread mentioned below nor will I be involved in any "attacks" on me.....so lets bring the focus back to The Trading Zoo here and leave me out of it...I would appreciate it....lets stay on topic

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Consider this a heads up BruceM.

I said before if you think you can defame, slander and libel a USA company with the willful intent of harming its business, you might be in for a rude awakening. I will post more on this in a day or so in a reply to DT's last post in the Challenge section.

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

It's difficult to mention the coin toss theory or any other excuse for 1 week of bad performance without sounding like a shill.

But if you will indulge me here, I believe that your "damned if do/don't" quote will fall away once readers see that there was someone behind the trading that actually trades the calls because she is consistently profitable at trading the system.

This I feel is the last piece of the puzzle for this past week. I can't think of any criticism that could possibly be levelled at the Zoo if these statements were provided. Can you?
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Afterthought,

You as an outsider do not know the setups nor have been trained to trade Zoo methods. Calls are made based on setups which all members understand and have been taught; not a random number generator or a coin toss machine. The idea is inane.

I didn't say that the trades were randomly generated. What I was referring to was a Classic Scam that could produce similar results to the Zoo's.

So the question on everyone's mind is: Was the last week (i.e. the free trial week) representative of what traders should expect to make during each week with the Zoo or was that week a fluke?

How do we best answer that question for the benefit of the Zoo? You obviously want more people to join the Zoo so you want them to believe (if it is true) that this is the sort of result that people can expect each week. How do you convince them of this?
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.