The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
Bruce, these are a few follow-up questions. I ask them because your comments need clarification to understand why you acted as you did. So here goes.

Why did you have your lawyer try to contact the Zoo three times? You say the most recent attempt was through the Website which I assume was email. How were the previous two attempted; by fax, mail, telephone Were you served with a lawsuit or get a letter from a Zoo attorney? If not, why did your lawyer attempt to contact the Zoo?

I ask these questions because attorneys never tell clients to be proactive to threats of litigation and instead, respond when it is absolutely required. This saves the client money and doesn't make the client look weak by "jumping the gun."
Sorry Red eagle but I'm not selling anything so therefore I don't need to prove I am "credible". I have a long history of pointing out that the trading Zoo is a scam with it's posters on this forum.

If you are really interested I suggest you go back and follow all the trading zoo and Blue falcon threads. I'm also not really here to persuade anyone either but I try to reiterate the fact that people should ask all the tough questions to a vendor and get statements. Fairly simple stuff!!!

It seems the Zoo likes to "stop by" here every once in a while when they need to find more customers or in some way try to rebuild their tarnished reputation. It seems as if they want to get "even" with this forum!!

I have asked to see proof that trades have been taken and so have others on this forum. None has been provided. We have aksed to see statements to match the results posted on their site. None have been provided. The Zoo has come here and used deceptive practices and certain members have been "locked out" of this forum for coming here using different alises. I have personally sat in on their room and seen how dismal they have performed..I sent in two other spies with the same results.

You don't have to beleive me as it's your money. I merely encourage you to ask the right questions......so far the results speak for themselves.

If the Zoo could provide proof, then they would have come back on this forum to ram it down my throat and then post a link on their website to prove to the world that they can trade. It has yet to happen!

Like I said in my previous post , this is getting a bit boring....but I still enjoy it when they attack me. It's the classic sign of a vendor who can't deliver the goods...I wrote about this concept long ago in the begining of these threads. Others have written much better stuff about vendors here then I ever could. So look for it!

The Zoo thinks they are helping themselves when they generate discussions on this forum. They don't realize that to date I have had 67 contacts through email that either thanked me or informed me of their decision to NOT sign up for the Zoo....so some will be saved and some will get "sucked in". I donot take credit for this alone as there are many members here on the forum who have helped keep the Zoo in line and keep pointing out their lack of ethics.

Getting back to your reply I think you have it backwards...

For me it is not very persuasive to ask for statements (so we can match it up to the posted results) and then never have any statements materialize. I would never throw my money to that type of vendor. It doesn't make CENT$ !!!

It is very logical to me to ask for proof of someones ability and if that proof is not provided to draw a conclusion. Lets remember that this is a public forum filled with opinions. Opinions are created by what we perceive, data that is given to us and held back from us and from first hand experience in their room.

Good luck if you lay down your cash!!

quote:
Originally posted by Red Eagle Claw

Bruce, please share with us how you know the trades aren't real. It would go a long way to prove you are credible. Too simply say statements aren't posted and therefore the trades aren't real is not a persuasive argument.

Let me address this...My lawyer did not contact them...I provided the Zoo with my lawyers name and contact info...I have not been served. They have no case on me. Free speach, free opinions.

As usual I like to call the bluffs and lies that the Zoo throws out. So I sent emails to members that have harassed me in the past . I sent them my lawyers contact info....I will not let anyone try to intimidate me and it's kind of fun with the Zoo. I was hoping someone would ask me about this stuff. I also went through their website . I'm not putting forth any more effort though from here. As usual I gave them their chance and they messed up another opportunity...I'm not worried about the money......I'll let the forum know if anything comes of it..till then lets keep this on track.

quote:

Bruce, these are a few follow-up questions. I ask them because your comments need clarification to understand why you acted as you did. So here goes.

Why did you have your lawyer try to contact the Zoo three times? You say the most recent attempt was through the Website which I assume was email. How were the previous two attempted; by fax, mail, telephone Were you served with a lawsuit or get a letter from a Zoo attorney? If not, why did your lawyer attempt to contact the Zoo?

I ask these questions because attorneys never tell clients to be proactive to threats of litigation and instead, respond when it is absolutely required. This saves the client money and doesn't make the client look weak by "jumping the gun."

That's quite a reply, but I'm not sure it's believable. Again, you are making now even more statements that need backing up. For example, the 67 emails none of which have been posted and the results of the trials you and your beards took.

I have read all the posts of the Zoo thread and I cant find one where you have said something on the order of "I spent a week at the free trial and these were the results...look how poor they were." Conversely, I read a post where you praised this fellow max for such accurate reporting when he took a trial and the results of the zoo were stellar that week and confirmed by others who attended.

I'm not looking to get into a hostile argument with you, but I read alot of one liners with little proof on your part to back them up with FACTS.

I get the distinct impression your vendetta against the Zoo is emotional rather than factual, that's all I'm saying.

MP said, among other things, he never authorized anyone to post here and solicit for the Zoo. Do you think he is lying about everything he wrote in his post which ws directed to you?
The more I think about this, the more I question what's going on here. When I try to put it all together, the pieces don't fit and here's what missing. (I say this at the risk and high probability that BruceM will call me a Zoo shill or whatever, but I dont give a hoot).

Why hasn't one single Zoo member come forward and anonymously posted anything which confirms BruceM's claims about the Zoo? This is not an unreasonable question especially after reading the Tsunami thread where disgruntled members piled on in droves to warn others to stay away. Where are the Zoo members to warn the public to stay clear?
You need to read the threads better! If you read the whole thread or one of the Zoo/blue falcon results threads it is I who brought out the FACT that Max was never in the Blue Falcon room while he was pretending to report his results of their room. At the same time he was reporting results for the Trading Zoo.

MAX was pretending to be impartial while all along he was a shill for the zoo. Day Trading later determined that Max's Ip was the same as some other posters trying to defend the Zoo etc...(DT can correct me if I'm wrong)..it's all there no need to relive that and waste time. For the record nobody ever confirmed Max's results that wasn't proven to be a shill for the Zoo. Perhaps you can prove otherwise.

You can try to deflect the subject. You can try to re-establish credibility for the Zoo. The best way would be to come on the forum and match statements to the website results...very simple stuff!!! This is just idle banter between the two of us. Lets just have the Zoo put it to rest...they/you can't. I donot beleive you are trying to be completely logical. You are bias towards the Zoo . You want to make me part of the Zoo story...sorry we wasted enough time here on that. From here on if you want to discuss logic in general please start another thread. The Zoo has already been destroyed here and you aren't going to save them but I would enjoy a thread on vendors and logic without specific names....we can continue there.

quote:

I read a post where you praised this fellow max for such accurate reporting when he took a trial and the results of the zoo were stellar that week and confirmed by others who attended.

You are asking the wrong question....

WHY hasn't just one Zoo member been able to prove that they are trading profitably...? Even this MP character can't do that....Imagine that, the owner, master trader can't prove it with statements......we've never even had one days worth or even ONE TRADE!!! YIKES!! .Why can't even one Zoo member disprove anything I say? You need to ask a better set of questions!!

Let the burden of proof be placed on the appropriate party...THE VENDOR...!!!
quote:

Why hasn't one single Zoo member come forward and anonymously posted anything which confirms BruceM's claims about the Zoo? This is not an unreasonable question especially after reading the Tsunami thread where disgruntled members piled on in droves to warn others to stay away. Where are the Zoo members to warn the public to stay clear?

Based on what I read in the Market Profile forum initiated by oliverphariss' thread and detailed by Mr. Kane there is no comfort in seeing statements since forgery is easy, perhaps even rampant and cannot easily be confirmed since brokers won't comment. In other words, that's not good evidence.

BruceM. I'm not taking the Zoo's side (your reaction was forecasted and predictable) just because I havent seen one Zoo member come forth and confirm anything you say. There is power in numbers and I don't see any member taking your side. Haven't you asked yourself the same question? Do you think MP is paying off his members for their silence not to disclose that the emperor has no clothes? That is insulting to the intelligence of the forum members.

And as far as the Max thing goes, I'm not sold on your theory; and besides, its not germaine because you still praised him for accurate reporting at the time he posted. I assume you or one of your spies was in the Zoo room and you didn't refute the posted results.

I also read on this forum pt emini's comments about a whole lot of people getting their fingers burned by hooking up with vendors who failed to deliver and use this place to vent their frustration. Until you deliver the goods to back up your "opinions" I'm forced to put you into that group.

Respected members of this forum, I am going to drill down here and cut to the chase. This is the logic BruceM is asking you to accept (remember your studies from Greek philosophy in college?).

Trading vendors who don't provide trading statements are a scam. None of the trading vendors (including TradingZoo) provide statements; therefore, all of them are scams.

You see you are trying to rebuild the Zoo reputation!!

1)Are we suppose to ignore all the previous posts made by Zoo members just because of this one post by this MP person? that would be ridiculous to "wipe the slate clean" for the zoo based on this..

2) Have your read the posts and the spamming done by Zoo members known as T- Rex, Daywalker ( oops same IP, what a shame), Aaron/barry kelly, Max and a host of others..? You need to read the threads but your not interested you want to try and discredit me to build up the Zoo. Great stuff !!

3) Are we to assume that this MP has many members to pay off ? Why should we assume that? Remember he is now selling computers from the Zoo website...LOL? Doesn't sound like someone who is making a fortune in the market or from vending.

4) No offense to Mr Kane or anyone on that thread but are we to take this as gospel? Is there no value in seeing statements, follwing along with the trades for 6 months and comparing the two results...they should match....again simple stuff...

5) Yes there is power in numbers and the Zoo's numbers don't add up...Once again not one single member can post has ever posted one statement from one trade....Amazing!

6) you can put me in any group you want just don't put me in the group thats signing up for a measly one week free trial at the zoo...lol!

I'm forced to put you into the ZOO!

quote:

Based on what I read in the Market Profile forum initiated by oliverphariss' thread and detailed by Mr. Kane there is no comfort in seeing statements since forgery is easy, perhaps even rampant and cannot easily be confirmed since brokers won't comment. In other words, that's not good evidence.

BruceM. I'm not taking the Zoo's side (your reaction was forecasted and predictable) just because I havent seen one Zoo member come forth and confirm anything you say. There is power in numbers and I don't see any member taking your side. Haven't you asked yourself the same question? Do you think MP is paying off his members for their silence not to disclose that the emperor has no clothes? That is insulting to the intelligence of the forum members.

And as far as the Max thing goes, I'm not sold on your theory; and besides, its not germaine because you still praised him for accurate reporting at the time he posted. I assume you or one of your spies was in the Zoo room and you didn't refute the posted results.

I also read on this forum pt emini's comments about a whole lot of people getting their fingers burned by hooking up with vendors who failed to deliver and use this place to vent their frustration. Until you deliver the goods to back up your "opinions" I'm forced to put you into that group.

For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.