The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

What a surprise ..another Zoo member with no statements......This thread is pure entertainment...I like the Proptrader story...that's creative....
quote:
Originally posted by claude van broeck

quote:
Originally posted by jimkane

Claude,

In rereading your original post I see you said you made up the tuition during the entire free trial, not one day. My mistake. Perhaps just pick out the best day or two to show. Sorry for the error on my part. Thanks.

Jim,
My best days were not surprisingly the same ones MP had. That would be July 10 and 12. I traded 16 contracts so you can easily calculate the pro rata profit.

I can't take credit for the prop trader story, BruceM since you are your gang are the true authors. I just exposed it, like a news reporter. I don't think it's quite as good as your previous work, the one about ahk and max. They say the sequels are never as good as the original. I've got to agree. It's quite late here and the room opens at 7:30 am EST so forgive me for saying good night.
What a surprise that Claude and proptrader became members here on the same day...

Here is the most likely scenario...

1)They both came on here to plug the Zoo trials
2)Proptrader messed up and was "caught" by Daytrading in lies/deceipt
3)Claude comes in to say that the Zoo has nothing to do with Proptrader ( hey, this is like mission Impossible where if you mess up the goverment denies ever knowing you!!)
and that I am trying to make the Zoo look bad...

Well the Zoo needs no help in looking bad. When does Redeagleclaw and his band of merry men come back to join in the party? Soon I'm sure.

So if we look up Redeagleclaw and this MP character I wonder if they joined the forum on the same day too... .they can't waste a chance to plug the free trials. Such an act of desperation!! A sad pathetic group of individuals.

It reminds me of that episode of Dallas where someone's death is a dream. Was it Patrick Duffy playing Bobby Ewing who died at the beginning of a season of Dallas and then decided that he wanted to come back the next season so they made out that an entire season of the soap had been someone's dream? It was a long time ago, I forget the details...
There have been plenty of people posting on this topic claiming that they're using this system successfully. We've proven that some of those statements are outright lies, others we don't know about. We get the message. We know that anybody can claim that they're making money using this system.

We don't need to see anymore unsubstantiated claims about this system. We've heard them all. We know that anybody can claim anything. If you want to discuss the results of this system then you'll need to post the statements to support what you claim. Otherwise we've already heard what you've said and we don't need to hear it again. You're wasting everyone's time.

This is how we'll proceed forward on this topic.
Not all statements are real!!! I'm a struggling trader and got one of the best trader in one of the room I joined (not the Zoo) to send me his statements showing me that he makes consistent BIG money over the past 3 months but ended lost closed to $20,000.00 of mine within 1.5 months since I opened an account in my name for him to trade. I don't trust anyone, even one with statements.
quote:
Originally posted by claude van broeck

Much ado about nothing. First, BruceM I paid $6000, not $7000 for the membership. All of which I earned trading MP's calls during my free trial.

What a bunch of BS... Post a statement or else you are a fake.

Even one trade that is posted on the Zoo site will do.

You do have something to prove. So do it. Now.

Or else it looks like you are part of the fraud.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

There have been plenty of people posting on this topic claiming that they're using this system successfully. We've proven that some of those statements are outright lies, others we don't know about. We get the message. We know that anybody can claim that they're making money using this system.

We don't need to see anymore unsubstantiated claims about this system. We've heard them all. We know that anybody can claim anything. If you want to discuss the results of this system then you'll need to post the statements to support what you claim. Otherwise we've already heard what you've said and we don't need to hear it again. You're wasting everyone's time.

This is how we'll proceed forward on this topic.

Coming from a family of European diplomats, I may be able to broker a deal here. Obviously, there is no incentive or economic benefit for any Zoo member to post statements. If there is any such benefit, it is to the ownership of the TradingZoo.

I'm not making an promises, but if an ownwer of the TradingZoo agreed to post statements, what would his obligations, if any, be beyond that? Are their any strings attached or terms/conditions that must be met?

One of you has to be the authorized spokesperson for the group; I will not waste my time negotiating with several parties.
I'll be the spokesperson.

First of all, perhaps you can give us a bit of your background. What country do you live in? How long have you been trading for? How long have you been a member of the Zoo? What is your relationship with the Zoo's owner? Why are you doing this?

The statements would be what a reasonable man would expect. i.e. sufficient to corroborate the figures on the web site.

Why can you not post your statement?
This is not about me, it is about you (and a handful of your members) who believe the Zoo is a scam/fraud and the TradingZoo. I've already said previuosly I won't post, so let's not try to go there again.

So, if I understand you correctly, the only requirement is the posting of statements which confirm the Performance results, correct? If that's done, do you agree to issue an apology to the TradingZoo on this forum and state the Zoo is not a scam or fraud?

The zoo ownership may have other conditions, but let's work with this main one first.

Claude - this looks like a setup. Why would you be interested in clearing the Zoo's name? You've given us the impression that you've just joined the Zoo and are probably new to trading? Why are you doing this?

Until I know who you are I'm not going to negotiate with you. I could be negotiating with a high school kid in Indonesia for all I know.
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.