The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Well this after the fact trade and fill might look good to promote the Zoo but I have only one question 1) Can you post the statements for these fills? This would be great to shut me up and prove that this trade was taken. Normally I wouldn't ask but since you are using this trade to promote the free trial I think my request is warranted. Thanks..Not asking for "the Moon" just one statement....you can just scan it in and white out your personal data .

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

A new free trial week will begin Monday. (No dress code restrictions.) Please contact me if you wish to attend.

I don't think your request is warranted. In fact, I'm a bit insulted.

I posted thes trades very close to the fill time and in fact stuck my neck out by posting one yesterday when the cash market was closed and even said it was a strong overnight hold. I can't imagine the ribbing I would have taken if the market went against me.

quote:

and I just went short at 1439..targeting 36.50

Bruce

Did you get stopped out?
better check your data feed..i just hit my target..I guess your answer to my question regarding the statements is "no"...you see i have to answer the questions that you avoid...no surprise there....more later
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:

and I just went short at 1439..targeting 36.50

Bruce

Did you get stopped out?

and for those interested you can see the entry method in the pitbull thread and the exit area in the pitbull part II thread...i'm not selling you anything otherwise i'd post my statements...lol
well look at that..1436.50...go to Pitbull part II...If the trade went against you "AAron" by one point you would have used that as a stop to save face but the fact that this after the fact trade worked and you can't give us even one day of statements of one trade that you posted to solicite business says a lot...I made a New Years resolution to be even tougher and even more of an ass when it comes to vendors I think are scamming people....so keep it coming...So anyone can go to my two threads Pitbull one and two and find out how and why I took that last trade and why the target was there...all free.....or you can pay a vendor...5 grand...

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:

Well this after the fact trade and fill might look good to promote the Zoo but I have only one question 1) Can you post the statements for these fills? This would be great to shut me up and prove that this trade was taken. Normally I wouldn't ask but since you are using this trade to promote the free trial I think my request is warranted. Thanks..Not asking for "the Moon" just one statement....you can just scan it in and white out your personal data .

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

A new free trial week will begin Monday. (No dress code restrictions.) Please contact me if you wish to attend.

I don't think your request is warranted. In fact, I'm a bit insulted.

I posted thes trades very close to the fill time and in fact stuck my neck out by posting one yesterday when the cash market was closed and even said it was a strong overnight hold. I can't imagine the ribbing I would have taken if the market went against me.

quote:

One tick fill off the high, very impressive.....I've been trading the emini for over 8 years and average into trades..I have only bought or sold the actual high or low or one tick off the high or low 7 times....so that is a super fill..good luck with the rest of the position.....
Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Sold 38.75 this a.m. First time ever I'm holding entire position overnight, because this looks very compelling.

Can this be written by the same person who now calls me a scammer because the trade was indeed a winner and now looks to discredit me? Can this also be the same person who said it was "real cool" that I would give statements to prospective new members?

Sounds like someone is either jealous, having her "period," or both, but in either case is not dealing with a full deck. I think the medical term is bipolar disorder. Bruce you can rant and rave until the cows come home and I wish you all the best on your New Year resolution of being more of an ass in 2007 than you were last year. On that point, you'll get no argument from me.

the vendors always answer questions with questions to avoid.( when they do try to even answer questions)....let the record be shown ( you like to say that) that you cannot provide a trading statement for this one trade that you posted in an attempt to gain financially and that you actually didn't take this trade and it was not real......let it also be noted that you have begun to attack when confronted with the hard questions again....in this case it was the question regarding the statements...you have blown another great opportunity to prove me wrong about you and www.tradingzoo.com
quote:

quote:

One tick fill off the high, very impressive.....I've been trading the emini for over 8 years and average into trades..I have only bought or sold the actual high or low or one tick off the high or low 7 times....so that is a super fill..good luck with the rest of the position.....
Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Sold 38.75 this a.m. First time ever I'm holding entire position overnight, because this looks very compelling.

Can this be written by the same person who now calls me a scammer because the trade was indeed a winner and now looks to discredit me? Can this also be the same person who said it was "real cool" that I would give statements to prospective new members?

Sounds like someone is either jealous, having her "period," or both, but in either case is not dealing with a full deck. I think the medical term is bipolar disorder. Bruce you can rant and rave until the cows come home and I wish you all the best on your New Year resolution of being more of an ass in 2007 than you were last year. On that point, you'll get no argument from me.

Correction: I can produce a statement, but not to satisfy you and your agenda. Sorry.

tata
sure ya can...lol....I'll wait till you find someone who has one.....you guys crack me up...so glad you posted that trade..
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Correction: I can produce a statement, but not to satisfy you and your agenda. Sorry.

tata

well there is my last contract off at 23.50 and I exited another one at 32.25..a correction to a prior post...lol..I will explain the reason for this trade and have some additional comments later...this posted trade was for educational purposes and will post the links later whenI have more time.....the point for me is that without some form of educational value then trade posting is just boasting..unless you are selling something like AHK which he can't back up......so I will provide charts on the Pitbull threads later...good trades to all....

Bruce

So I will also hold a vigil for the statements that AHK is probably scrambling around trying to find that he can post...C'mon...make your day and prove me wrong and the Zoo's effectiveness...another opportunity out the window.....called out again as a fraud.....

Bruce
Go to Top of Page
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.