The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
I am pleased to report that the continued posting on this forum to the Zoo hyperlink by Mr. B has sparked a dramatic increase in interest from new prospects in the Zoo program and an all time high in Website hits, new trialers and members.

Let's extend our heartfelt thanks Mr. B. for his help and support. We couldn't have done it without you.

Sure it has Aaron..that's why you have to make a desperate attempt inside the Tsunami Thread to try and win ex-tsunami traders over to the Zoo without being screened....this you posted today...
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Attention Tsunami members: Last call to attend the Trading Zoo's free trial starting Monday. Please contact me if you'd like to attend. Tsunami members are welcome without qualification.

LOL..sure Sounds like the desperate act of a man who has been beaten down ...but you keep telling yourself otherwise..... You are too funny..How about those statements from the imaginary trade? Oh..you forgot about them again..........You really go for the hard sell...that stock broker background is showing through....it must be frustrating for you to read stuff that real traders post and you still have to peddle some training program.....just for the referal fee....You have failed at all attempts to shut me up and I burned you big time on your fake trade...I thank you again for posting that..it was perfect.....
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

I am pleased to report that the continued posting on this forum to the Zoo hyperlink by Mr. B has sparked a dramatic increase in interest from new prospects in the Zoo program and an all time high in Website hits, new trialers and members.

Let's extend our heartfelt thanks Mr. B. for his help and support. We couldn't have done it without you.

Sure is.

Thanks for all the free Google advertising and whatever you're doing, please don't stop, even though you are effectively taking money that Guy should be earning by having the curious bypass the Zoo Google ad. Apparently controversy brings out the interest in people more than big claims or riches and trading gains.

This Monday, we have 5 people coming to the trial from this thread alone and a rash of others who Googled zoo and were lead here only to decide to see what all the hoopla was about and sign up.

We're very grateful for your help. If the zoo ever hires a mnarketing director, you'll be a top candidate for consideration.
Tsunami members don't need to be screened because we all know of the tragic experience they have been through and as a result would have the most to gain from an honest operation whose members are very pleased making money consistently. And besides, I started this thread and it has become the most prolific in terms of posts,times read and experiences from tsunami members. It has been a valuable thread for everyone.

Let's try to keep it that way if you get what I mean.

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Sure it has Aaron..that's why you have to make a desperate attempt inside the Tsunami Thread to try and win ex-tsunami traders over to the Zoo without being screened....this you posted today...
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Attention Tsunami members: Last call to attend the Trading Zoo's free trial starting Monday. Please contact me if you'd like to attend. Tsunami members are welcome without qualification.

LOL..sure Sounds like the desperate act of a man who has been beaten down ...but you keep telling yourself otherwise..... You are too funny..How about those statements from the imaginary trade? Oh..you forgot about them again..........You really go for the hard sell...that stock broker background is showing through....it must be frustrating for you to read stuff that real traders post and you still have to peddle some training program.....just for the referal fee....You have failed at all attempts to shut me up and I burned you big time on your fake trade...I thank you again for posting that..it was perfect.....
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Still trying to get me booted....lol....well I guess we can expect at least 5 seasoned posters from here to confirm the trades Max posts......I will be surprised if this happens..and you don't need me as a marketing director...they have you to keep plugging the forum here....without backing up claims......glad I could be of service...maybe some day you will actually contribute a trading idea instead of vendor related postings......that would be refreshing......I get emails from people thanking me for gettingthem here and reading about you and then they follow the due dilligence thread too...so I feel good about it...Of course the Virus emails from you Zoo folks I could do with out
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Sure is.

Thanks for all the free Google advertising and whatever you're doing, please don't stop, even though you are effectively taking money that Guy should be earning by having the curious bypass the Zoo Google ad. Apparently controversy brings out the interest in people more than big claims or riches and trading gains.

This Monday, we have 5 people coming to the trial from this thread alone and a rash of others who Googled zoo and were lead here only to decide to see what all the hoopla was about and sign up.

We're very grateful for your help. If the zoo ever hires a mnarketing director, you'll be a top candidate for consideration.

A good story for you AHK......The vendor Kingfish used to visit a forum and developed quite a reputation....and you know what happened? Somebody posted his methodology all over the internet....Now this is in no way meant to be a threat...let me be perfectly clear about that...but I know for a fact that there are disgruntled ZOO members who have the setups typed up......If I where you I would be careful with your actions on forums in general.....you can obviously act and do as you wish...you can even use this to try to get me booted again but this is some actual sincere advice....think about it....You can decide what you want to do with this advice. Good luck with the trials and be careful, "it's a zoo out there".

Bruce
It's a free world and people can do what they want.

However, I do in fact take this as a threat from you and Im not at all surprised to know that if anyone does in fact post setups they were inticed by you to do so. Now this becomes a legal issue because all members sign a NDA which is enforceable by a court of law and I can assure you the zoo proprietor will protect his rights under the NDA. Before your pals decide to be superheros on your behalf, I recommend you remind them of their legal obligations and the fact that no one has anonymity using the Internet, including you.
quote:

A good story for you AHK......The vendor Kingfish used to visit a forum and developed quite a reputation....and you know what happened? Somebody posted his methodology all over the internet....Now this is in no way meant to be a threat...let me be perfectly clear about that...but I know for a fact that there are disgruntled ZOO members who have the setups typed up......If I where you I would be careful with your actions on forums in general.....you can obviously act and do as you wish...you can even use this to try to get me booted again but this is some actual sincere advice....think about it....You can decide what you want to do with this advice. Good luck with the trials and be careful, "it's a zoo out there".

Bruce

I don't need the good luck; I'm a member. So make that good luck to the tourists who are visiting. They are the ones who stand the most to gain.
I fiqured this would be your response...so typical.....hopefully this won't happen to you and the ZOO...If I was to post your setups I would do it myself...I would take the setups as they where given to me, rename them and then just post them....and say they where "similar" to THE Zoo...then I would advise people to take your free trial so they can match up the signals.....but I haven't done this..can't say I didn't warn ya...I wouldn't want you to have to go back "cold calling" like you did in the past trying to sucker someone into the latest "hot" stock....lol....Gees ..ya try to be nice to you and this is the thanks...ok nuff said on that....
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

However, I do in fact take this as a threat from you and Im not at all surprised to know that if anyone does in fact post setups they were inticed by you to do so. Now this becomes a legal issue because all members sign a NDA which is enforceable by a court of law and I can assure you the zoo proprietor will protect his rights under the NDA. Before your pals decide to be superheros on your behalf, I recommend you remind them of their legal obligations and the fact that no one has anonymity using the Internet, including you.

I was never a stockbroker. I was a mergers and acquisitions investment banker. Please learn the difference and reread my posts before you post more untruths.

Sounds like you spend every waking hour thinking about ways to discredit the Zoo. Anyways, your scheme won't help anyone; in fact, if anyone were to trade that way they would lose. The information shown in the room for tourists is not exactly what members are looking at and theres more to it than just overlaying the charts. Price ACTION is paramount. Tourists aren't there to learn the methods or try to "crack the code" and to advise anyone to do that shows a disregard for their well being.

Moreover, the lawyers could subpoena you and follow the dots to your pals who violated the agreement they signed. Why would who want to put your buddies at risk just to carry out your silly game? With friends like you, who needs enemies?

But you still haven't addressed the issue you seek to prove. Namely, where are the members who got ripped off or lost alot of money trading the methods as taught? I beg you to bring them here, log in with their real names as all zoo members do when in the room, and let them get that huge pressure and burden of their chests.

quote:

I fiqured this would be your response...so typical.....hopefully this won't happen to you and the ZOO...If I was to post your setups I would do it myself...I would take the setups as they where given to me, rename them and then just post them....and say they where "similar" to THE Zoo...then I would advise people to take your free trial so they can match up the signals.....but I haven't done this..can't say I didn't warn ya...I wouldn't want you to have to go back "cold calling" like you did in the past trying to sucker someone into the latest "hot" stock....lol....Gees ..ya try to be nice to you and this is the thanks...ok nuff said on that....
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.