ES 12-17-08

whats happening with the ES mini this morning foks??
ym seems to be accepting the 8800
pashalv nice chart, why 1195? Bruce in regards to posting charts on seperate thread might it make it more difficult having to switch back and forth between threads?
bigs have bought a net 13k off of the 895 level and from a trough of -24k are now -11k
pwd I can escape my bond misadventure @ $3 right now and paid $5.50 for just a mere flesh wound...you got any thoughts?
stoned at the highs - for now
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

pashalv nice chart, why 1195? Bruce in regards to posting charts on seperate thread might it make it more difficult having to switch back and forth between threads?

I use 699 as general (close to your 610), 1195 and 2495 all 233t derivatives.
gotcha
supposed to be short but passed
VO - I have been watching the TLT and cringing. Common sense says that rates must go up to finance the huge deficit we are accumulating and the dollar is falling hard which will make US debt even less attractive but the Fed is saying they will drive long Treasury rates lower to drive liquidity to corporates, municipals and mortgages. Something has to give but you may be better off to take the whack because it may not be wise to try to wait until the Fed blinks. I wish I had a better sense for it but I don't. The Feds are the ultimate "big money."
thanks pwd...I was actually looking at that huge weekly gap & hoping that they would try and fill that...they got all kinds of daily gaps as well but I dont trade bonds enuff to know if they even follow technicals worth a darn...I might give it a few days to see if I can get out at better price, but im hosed in making any kind of profit im afraid

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Thanks to all the great traders in this forum.
I hope you all have a great '09
God bless......Bye