Traders International = SCAM ARTISTS

Traders International (TI) is a SCAM and RIP OFF!!!!!!

Yes, I might as well where a dunce hat and sit on a donkey. These guys are the biggest scam artists on earth. I have been trading with them since April 09 and have yet to make any damn money from their bullsh*t indicators. I have done nothing but lose money with these idiots since i started. It's a f*cking crab shoot. Lets just say that I can flip a coin and make better guesses.

Here is how they count their points gained:
1. When I started, they used to show the ninja trader dom while the moderator trader and made calls. We could see the entry and exits. Now they have taken the dom off the screen completely. Their excuse at first was that it kept crashing, but now it's because they don't want to show it. Instead they just want to show us their sh*tty charts.

2. They use the ninja trader dome (which I really like by the way) and the damn thing is in sim and the jerk offs try to convince you that its live. If it were live the account number would be showing. How stupid do you think we are? Well, I guess pretty stupid for signing up with them.

3. When they showed the dome while we were trading, the moderator would always try and get away with a losing trade by saying that you should have taken your profits when I told you at 1-4 ticks, which is horse sh*t since he said to go for 2 points profit and loss. Let me give an example of how they trade:
1. You have to remember that they are supposed to give you clear
entry and exit points (which they don't) and lately the
moderator supposedly makes a call and oh guess what,
"the mic was off again, you guys didn't hear me make that 3
point trade?" This has happened 4 times in the last month
since they took the trading dome off the screen. Also, the
rooms are in privatized mode so that you can't see what other
people are saying or complaining about. Only the Signal
room, previously called the Pro room, allows you to see what
others are saying; and it's funny that the same people
(about 10) consistently post profits. The rest of the time the
moderator is yelling at people and telling them that it's
their fault that they got out too early or too late. - It goes
something like this: "We are only going for nibbles here
traders (1-2 points)." And when you are in the trade: "I
suggest you take profits here at 1-2 ticks because this is not
going anywhere" or "you should get out now at about 1 point
loss, oh wait, hang on let me look at the price action
again." some people end up getting out at 1 point loss (only
to have the market turn around and actually go in their favor)
and the others get out at 2 point loss. God forbid if it goes
in his favor and you say something, because he will rip you a
new hole. He basically says "It's your fault, you should have
stayed in the trade longer" EVEN AFTER HE SAID TO GET OUT.
2. he starts with 2-3 contracts.
3. he takes 1 out at 1 point and usually the other 2 at
2 points, but sometimes he uses the 3rd contract to ride the
wave just in case it keeps going (90% of the time it
doesn't).
4. Now that the trading dome is gone, we can't even see when he
is getting in and out. He makes a call and everyone gets in
at that price and he will tell you, oh I got in at a tick
or two better for some reasons. You know what I get it,
slippage happens, but who the hell are you kidding. This crap
is happening more and more now that the trading dome is not
visible.
5. Here is the real kicker in the butt. After telling people to
get out at 2 points, he leaves the remaining contract on the
table just in case it does go up, and guess what they post on
the site for the world to see? A 2.5 POINT PROFIT. Lets break
it down here: One 1 point profit + One 2 point profit + One 2
point loss = 1 point profit (you still have to take out $4.8
per contract for broker fees). Where the hell did they get 2.5
points from. I'll tell you, its from him letting that last
contract run longer, but what the hell? Didn't he just tell us
to get out? A lot of times the numbers on their site don't
even add up to what the actual profits where. They are wrong
%65 of the time on the calls. Thats worse than me flipping a
coin and making a call.
6. Don't even bother trading with them when it gets close to
options expiration. Good lord - ALL the calls are wrong. It
turns into a BUY HIGH and SELL LOW type of trading.

I'm going to start recording them on my computer (I wish I had done this sooner, before they took the trading dome off) so that I can hopefully get my credit card company to reverse the charges. As of yet, my credit card company will not refund me and they will not stop further charges.

Take my word on this, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. TRADERS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM AND RIP OFF. Oh, I forgot to mention this, their "PROPRIETARY TRAINING" or what ever the hell they called it is crap. There is a lot more and better free info on youtube.com than these idiots provide. What they provide is not even training. A kid can put better information together.

And by the way, don't bother questioning them on why they made a call. Whether it was a good call or a bad call, it doesn't matter, the moderator will only yell at you and tell you he will not explain it to you. WTF?

I'm leaving out a lot, but I'm tired of typing all the crap that is wrong with TI.

DON'T GET SUCKERED LIKE I DID - RUN FOR THE HILLS.......NO REFUNDS....
JUST A BIG MIDDLE FINGER IN YOUR FACE.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM - YOU ARE BETTER OFF O/N YOUR OWN.

I stopped trading with them in May of 2009 and have made my own trading signals that work 75% of the time. If you want to learn about trading, go to www.daytradingradio.com. the video feed is free, but if you want to see them daytrading, just sign up for the 2 week free trial. I have been with them a month before I started with TI and made lots of money. Then came TI and I have now blown my account way under the $25k daytrading limit. Thats why I made my own signals so I can work my way back up so I can start trading stocks again.

Screw playing with the FUTURES as an only source of income. It is harder and more dangerous to play than stocks.

I have warned you....please don't make my mistake. I don't know where else to post this thing to get the word out, but I will be posting it to as many places as I can.

TRADERS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM.
Hi Screwed_Royally
I started trading future few months back... I was doing good in simulator and started trading with real money. In starting I made some and lost some but overall I was in little loss. I found one future trading room called ‘winborn traders’, I subscribed for 3 months and paid somewhere $597 bucks as subscription fee. In first 3 days of trading I lost 45% of my account with him. I am not sure whether that guys is trading with real money or just with simulator.
Now I don’t have confidence to take trade with him whenever he takes trade. I have stopped taking trades with him and also asked him to return my money back but he is not ready to do that.
I also feel that if I stared trading with him then I can’t grow myself as a trader because I am not using my brain in finding setup.
Just want your help what you didn’t when TI screwed you and how did you build you confidence and start making money yourself. Please suggest …

Your help will be appreciated.
I'm really sorry to hear that you lost so much, but lesson learned I hope. That guy was more than likely trading in sim, so suck it up and chalk 1 to experience. Look on the bright side, at least you wised up before it completely wiped you out. When I went through that hell with Traders International, I went back to the basics. Go back and look at your trades and analyze them. It's easier to analyze a trade in hindsight, but it helps to see what you did wrong. Also, the only real indicators that I have found to be useful are the fast stochastics, MACD, 8ema, 20ema,50ema, and 100 ema. I'll give you the settings I use if you need them for the stochs and MACD. Also, you need to learn to use fib retracements and fib fans. The fans are a bit hard to learn, but when you have them set correctly it is like printing press for money. Seriously, you should try the room I suggested in this post. It's a 2 week trial and you don't get stuck with a $600/month tab if you don't like it. Like I said before, he trades stocks and reads the market fairly well, but there are people including me in that trading room that trade only the futures. We are pretty d*mn good at it too. However, everyone has their own trading style. Some people add to their trade, some people trade the news, some people take small losses and try again. Point i'm trying to make is that you need to first and foremost learn what type of trader you are and how much risk tolerance you have. Also, simulation is only good for putting a plan into practice to see if it works and to get used to the trading platform and using the different types of orders, i.e. bracket orders. I'll be honest with you, it will NOT be easy to shrug that big loss off. That is why you need to just step back and learn to trade on your own and get your confidence up in yourself. There is way too much for me to explain in 1 post, Let me know what you need help in more specifically.
I posted the 100 ema in the last reply, it should have been 8, 20, 30, 50 and 200ema.
I don't know which videos you are referring to, but the ones I have seen on youtube are about 6 in number and are all from 2010. If you are seeing only positive profits without fail day in and day out, they are full of it. Also, you have to take those videos with a grain of salt because they are the trade of the day. That doesn't mean that the day was profitable by any means. The videos are not fake, but they are in simulation mode. To answer your question, Traders International is a crook of a company. That goes for any company that trades for you rather than with you. If you don't understand what that means by now after reading these posts, then please sign up and learn the hard way.
I have been a student since NOV 2011, I am very happy with what I learned so far, the Live trading room is what I love because they call every trade live and for me as a beginner is priceless , the classes are the Best and is every day from 1PM to 2PM. they talk about every single trade that we took that day and explain everything. I'm not sure what your problem is but the results we are getting monthly is what I care so far since I joined, there was not even one month that we did not take profit up 1200 ticks till end of June. I wasted good amount of money for other courses but the beauty of traders international is their LIVE trading room and the support session after that. i trade only at US cash market and only for 2 to 3 hrs. I was loosing before more than I gain but now I'm in consistent profit every month.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience but unfortunately, that is very typical of what is out there and new traders often gets fleeced for a very long time before they catch on.. They want to believe.. but the old rule applies; if it walks and quacks like a duck, c'mon, what do you think it is? After all, we are in a game of probabilities...ha If any moderator don't show their doms live or make calls in a timely and clear fashion, it shows complete lack of confidence and that's the bottom line.. If you don't have confidence in your trading method, there's a reason.. During the gold rush, it was typical that those who sold the spickets made all the money, and very few of the gold rushers..

The end goal should never be to follow another trader but to learn from that trader to take your own trades. If they can't offer that, its worthless.. They have to first prove to you that they can trade themselves now.. not back in the days.. then if they are willing to explain their decisions in real time, now that's the real deal.. anything outside of that is either fakery or worthless in my book.. Lots of free theory out there on the internet.. the value is in how it all comes together in a decision making process..

Originally posted by screwed_royally

<b>Traders International (TI) is a SCAM and RIP OFF!!!!!!</b>

Yes, I might as well where a dunce hat and sit on a donkey. These guys are the biggest scam artists on earth. I have been trading with them since April 09 and have yet to make any damn money from their bullsh*t indicators. I have done nothing but lose money with these idiots since i started. It's a f*cking crab shoot. Lets just say that I can flip a coin and make better guesses.

Here is how they count their points gained:
1. When I started, they used to show the ninja trader dom while the moderator trader and made calls. We could see the entry and exits. Now they have taken the dom off the screen completely. Their excuse at first was that it kept crashing, but now it's because they don't want to show it. Instead they just want to show us their sh*tty charts.
<hr/>
2. They use the ninja trader dome (which I really like by the way) and the damn thing is in sim and the jerk offs try to convince you that its live. If it were live the account number would be showing. How stupid do you think we are? Well, I guess pretty stupid for signing up with them.
<hr/>
3. When they showed the dome while we were trading, the moderator would always try and get away with a losing trade by saying that you should have taken your profits when I told you at 1-4 ticks, which is horse sh*t since he said to go for 2 points profit and loss. Let me give an example of how they trade:
1. You have to remember that they are supposed to give you clear
entry and exit points (which they don't) and lately the
moderator supposedly makes a call and oh guess what,
"the mic was off again, you guys didn't hear me make that 3
point trade?" This has happened 4 times in the last month
since they took the trading dome off the screen. Also, the
rooms are in privatized mode so that you can't see what other
people are saying or complaining about. Only the Signal
room, previously called the Pro room, allows you to see what
others are saying; and it's funny that the same people
(about 10) consistently post profits. The rest of the time the
moderator is yelling at people and telling them that it's
their fault that they got out too early or too late. - It goes
something like this: "We are only going for nibbles here
traders (1-2 points)." And when you are in the trade: "I
suggest you take profits here at 1-2 ticks because this is not
going anywhere" or "you should get out now at about 1 point
loss, oh wait, hang on let me look at the price action
again." some people end up getting out at 1 point loss (only
to have the market turn around and actually go in their favor)
and the others get out at 2 point loss. God forbid if it goes
in his favor and you say something, because he will rip you a
new hole. He basically says "It's your fault, you should have
stayed in the trade longer" EVEN AFTER HE SAID TO GET OUT.
2. he starts with 2-3 contracts.
3. he takes 1 out at 1 point and usually the other 2 at
2 points, but sometimes he uses the 3rd contract to ride the
wave just in case it keeps going (90% of the time it
doesn't).
4. Now that the trading dome is gone, we can't even see when he
is getting in and out. He makes a call and everyone gets in
at that price and he will tell you, oh I got in at a tick
or two better for some reasons. You know what I get it,
slippage happens, but who the hell are you kidding. This crap
is happening more and more now that the trading dome is not
visible.
5. Here is the real kicker in the butt. After telling people to
get out at 2 points, he leaves the remaining contract on the
table just in case it does go up, and guess what they post on
the site for the world to see? A 2.5 POINT PROFIT. Lets break
it down here: One 1 point profit + One 2 point profit + One 2
point loss = 1 point profit (you still have to take out $4.8
per contract for broker fees). Where the hell did they get 2.5
points from. I'll tell you, its from him letting that last
contract run longer, but what the hell? Didn't he just tell us
to get out? A lot of times the numbers on their site don't
even add up to what the actual profits where. They are wrong
%65 of the time on the calls. Thats worse than me flipping a
coin and making a call.
6. Don't even bother trading with them when it gets close to
options expiration. Good lord - ALL the calls are wrong. It
turns into a BUY HIGH and SELL LOW type of trading.

I'm going to start recording them on my computer (I wish I had done this sooner, before they took the trading dome off) so that I can hopefully get my credit card company to reverse the charges. As of yet, my credit card company will not refund me and they will not stop further charges.

Take my word on this, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. TRADERS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM AND RIP OFF. Oh, I forgot to mention this, their "PROPRIETARY TRAINING" or what ever the hell they called it is crap. There is a lot more and better free info on youtube.com than these idiots provide. What they provide is not even training. A kid can put better information together.

And by the way, don't bother questioning them on why they made a call. Whether it was a good call or a bad call, it doesn't matter, the moderator will only yell at you and tell you he will not explain it to you. WTF?

I'm leaving out a lot, but I'm tired of typing all the crap that is wrong with TI.

DON'T GET SUCKERED LIKE I DID - RUN FOR THE HILLS.......NO REFUNDS....
JUST A BIG MIDDLE FINGER IN YOUR FACE.

<b>SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM - YOU ARE BETTER OFF O/N YOUR OWN.</b>

I stopped trading with them in May of 2009 and have made my own trading signals that work 75% of the time. If you want to learn about trading, go to www.daytradingradio.com. the video feed is free, but if you want to see them daytrading, just sign up for the 2 week free trial. I have been with them a month before I started with TI and made lots of money. Then came TI and I have now blown my account way under the $25k daytrading limit. Thats why I made my own signals so I can work my way back up so I can start trading stocks again.

Screw playing with the FUTURES as an only source of income. It is harder and more dangerous to play than stocks.

I have warned you....please don't make my mistake. I don't know where else to post this thing to get the word out, but I will be posting it to as many places as I can.

<b>TRADERS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM.</b>

This is to all the vendors out there that don't show their dom or make their calls in a clear timely manner.. and yet always have a good reason why... c'mon, who are you fooling?
again, I Do Not Care if they trade their account or not, all is important I have gain every month after month with the trade they call in the room. we clearly see the trade on the chart and I am keep tracking of all the trades. to answer to your comments in regards to "The end goal should never be to follow another trader but to learn from that trader to take your own trades." my comment is not every one can learn all the businesses in the world. trading is just like any other business some they can learn some don't then if that was the case you should be able to do anything on your own, like be a painter, computer technician, a Doctor!!, or what ever. please stop being negative and there are hundreds of people in the room that are happy making money, the ones they don't are the one can not learn and they like to try but you know my friend, if that was easy every one would be a trader by now. I'm just trying to be fare and the money i spend is already been made 10 times more.
You make a good point about not everyone is going be able to learn this well and it can work to follow another trader thru paid subscription BUT THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU THAT YOU HAVE FOUND IT.. Good traders trade live and have clear set ups in both entries and exits and good rationale behind it. If its missing, it might be what is typical of what's out there, but if they're consistently making you $$ as you say, then its all good..

Not trying to be negative but also not trying to be naive.. I actually had a very similar experience myself when I started learning to trade futures.. I wasn't a newbie trader then either, just new to futures.. I had lots of experience with stocks and option and did very well with writing options for a long time.. but wanted to learn to trade futures the right way from from the beginning and knew I needed to be mentored.. After hearing a great game, I gave this guy $5k to teach me.. everything sounded great in theory until I faced all the conflicting scenarios the market gives on a daily basis.. he didn't have a live room at the time and when he finally did, I was very excited and paid him additional subscription fees for it only to experience exactly what this guy described almost to the T, then I realized.. Years later, I contacted this guy and he gave me a free trial to his room and he was doing the same thing again, making late calls and completely silent about his exits.. What's the value of the room if he's going to do that? At that point, I was clearing around 5 ES pts/car net/day and called out all the trades real time in entries, exits and stops.. I've since had trials at a few other rooms just to see what's out there hoping to pick up some tid bits of gem only to see the same thing and realized that is VERY typical of what's out there..

This is not to say there aren't good traders that teach, but there are lots of wolves in sheep skin you will have to sort thru.. Its hard for many traders because often those that know don't teach and those that teach are not as good as others think..

As far as being secretive about their method to protect their edge, there are more ways to do this than people can learn.. Often, those that are most secretive have the most primitive method.. They don't want others to know they're watching their MACD turn as they give you their mystified guru calls...

Originally posted by parsone

again, I Do Not Care if they trade their account or not, all is important I have gain every month after month with the trade they call in the room. we clearly see the trade on the chart and I am keep tracking of all the trades. to answer to your comments in regards to "The end goal should never be to follow another trader but to learn from that trader to take your own trades." my comment is not every one can learn all the businesses in the world. trading is just like any other business some they can learn some don't then if that was the case you should be able to do anything on your own, like be a painter, computer technician, a Doctor!!, or what ever. please stop being negative and there are hundreds of people in the room that are happy making money, the ones they don't are the one can not learn and they like to try but you know my friend, if that was easy every one would be a trader by now. I'm just trying to be fare and the money i spend is already been made 10 times more.
Originally posted by dcassidy

First of all, on the daytradingradio.com website, if you put a space after the dotcom, you will get to the website. That is a coding problems on the website. If you are still not able to connect, here it is again www.daytradingradio.com . Just so you know, I am not a promoter or user of that website, just wanting to clear up the minor website issue.

That's nice but with so many ads all over there, it looks like these guys are making money as marketers and not as traders.
I hope everyone is doing good and staying away from companies like Traders International. I have not traded for over 2 years now because a few weeks after I posted that comment in 2012, my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer and after a long struggle, he ended up passing away. Just wanted to update this post and show that what I posted was not fake. I have attached a pdf of my month end statement in Jan. 2012 to show anyone who doesn't understand what a real trade statement looks like or for any of you who didn't believe me when I said I was making way over 20k per month without the help of crooks like Traders International! I have also included a daily statement in pdf format as well and NO I'm not going to leave my name or account number on there. I always take out anything above $110k-$120k from my account. Taking money out above a certain limit you set for yourself is a must; hard to explain why, but it helps psychologically. Go and compare the statements that Traders International(TI) shows to fool people who are newbies into believing their lies. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried copying this or something similar to make their simulation trades look like real trades. This will be my last post here. Good luck, stop being sheep, and stop being lazy. Do the leg work required to teach yourself because the information is on the internet for free. You just have to find it and stop relying on other people to do the hard work for you.
Click link to access uploaded file:
Statement on 01252012.pdf

Click link to access uploaded file:
Statementon 01312012.pdf