Traders International = SCAM ARTISTS

Traders International (TI) is a SCAM and RIP OFF!!!!!!

Yes, I might as well where a dunce hat and sit on a donkey. These guys are the biggest scam artists on earth. I have been trading with them since April 09 and have yet to make any damn money from their bullsh*t indicators. I have done nothing but lose money with these idiots since i started. It's a f*cking crab shoot. Lets just say that I can flip a coin and make better guesses.

Here is how they count their points gained:
1. When I started, they used to show the ninja trader dom while the moderator trader and made calls. We could see the entry and exits. Now they have taken the dom off the screen completely. Their excuse at first was that it kept crashing, but now it's because they don't want to show it. Instead they just want to show us their sh*tty charts.

2. They use the ninja trader dome (which I really like by the way) and the damn thing is in sim and the jerk offs try to convince you that its live. If it were live the account number would be showing. How stupid do you think we are? Well, I guess pretty stupid for signing up with them.

3. When they showed the dome while we were trading, the moderator would always try and get away with a losing trade by saying that you should have taken your profits when I told you at 1-4 ticks, which is horse sh*t since he said to go for 2 points profit and loss. Let me give an example of how they trade:
1. You have to remember that they are supposed to give you clear
entry and exit points (which they don't) and lately the
moderator supposedly makes a call and oh guess what,
"the mic was off again, you guys didn't hear me make that 3
point trade?" This has happened 4 times in the last month
since they took the trading dome off the screen. Also, the
rooms are in privatized mode so that you can't see what other
people are saying or complaining about. Only the Signal
room, previously called the Pro room, allows you to see what
others are saying; and it's funny that the same people
(about 10) consistently post profits. The rest of the time the
moderator is yelling at people and telling them that it's
their fault that they got out too early or too late. - It goes
something like this: "We are only going for nibbles here
traders (1-2 points)." And when you are in the trade: "I
suggest you take profits here at 1-2 ticks because this is not
going anywhere" or "you should get out now at about 1 point
loss, oh wait, hang on let me look at the price action
again." some people end up getting out at 1 point loss (only
to have the market turn around and actually go in their favor)
and the others get out at 2 point loss. God forbid if it goes
in his favor and you say something, because he will rip you a
new hole. He basically says "It's your fault, you should have
stayed in the trade longer" EVEN AFTER HE SAID TO GET OUT.
2. he starts with 2-3 contracts.
3. he takes 1 out at 1 point and usually the other 2 at
2 points, but sometimes he uses the 3rd contract to ride the
wave just in case it keeps going (90% of the time it
doesn't).
4. Now that the trading dome is gone, we can't even see when he
is getting in and out. He makes a call and everyone gets in
at that price and he will tell you, oh I got in at a tick
or two better for some reasons. You know what I get it,
slippage happens, but who the hell are you kidding. This crap
is happening more and more now that the trading dome is not
visible.
5. Here is the real kicker in the butt. After telling people to
get out at 2 points, he leaves the remaining contract on the
table just in case it does go up, and guess what they post on
the site for the world to see? A 2.5 POINT PROFIT. Lets break
it down here: One 1 point profit + One 2 point profit + One 2
point loss = 1 point profit (you still have to take out $4.8
per contract for broker fees). Where the hell did they get 2.5
points from. I'll tell you, its from him letting that last
contract run longer, but what the hell? Didn't he just tell us
to get out? A lot of times the numbers on their site don't
even add up to what the actual profits where. They are wrong
%65 of the time on the calls. Thats worse than me flipping a
coin and making a call.
6. Don't even bother trading with them when it gets close to
options expiration. Good lord - ALL the calls are wrong. It
turns into a BUY HIGH and SELL LOW type of trading.

I'm going to start recording them on my computer (I wish I had done this sooner, before they took the trading dome off) so that I can hopefully get my credit card company to reverse the charges. As of yet, my credit card company will not refund me and they will not stop further charges.

Take my word on this, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. TRADERS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM AND RIP OFF. Oh, I forgot to mention this, their "PROPRIETARY TRAINING" or what ever the hell they called it is crap. There is a lot more and better free info on youtube.com than these idiots provide. What they provide is not even training. A kid can put better information together.

And by the way, don't bother questioning them on why they made a call. Whether it was a good call or a bad call, it doesn't matter, the moderator will only yell at you and tell you he will not explain it to you. WTF?

I'm leaving out a lot, but I'm tired of typing all the crap that is wrong with TI.

DON'T GET SUCKERED LIKE I DID - RUN FOR THE HILLS.......NO REFUNDS....
JUST A BIG MIDDLE FINGER IN YOUR FACE.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM - YOU ARE BETTER OFF O/N YOUR OWN.

I stopped trading with them in May of 2009 and have made my own trading signals that work 75% of the time. If you want to learn about trading, go to www.daytradingradio.com. the video feed is free, but if you want to see them daytrading, just sign up for the 2 week free trial. I have been with them a month before I started with TI and made lots of money. Then came TI and I have now blown my account way under the $25k daytrading limit. Thats why I made my own signals so I can work my way back up so I can start trading stocks again.

Screw playing with the FUTURES as an only source of income. It is harder and more dangerous to play than stocks.

I have warned you....please don't make my mistake. I don't know where else to post this thing to get the word out, but I will be posting it to as many places as I can.

TRADERS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM.
I have a website and one of the companies I refer is Traders International. I know their training and I know their success and failure rates.
Unfortunately, some people should not even consider trading. Especially, those controlled by their emotions like the man that started this thread.
There are many training programs and NONE of them is even close to 100% successful.
TI teaches proper and sound money management which our thread starter never even got close to paying attention to because he was too emotional. All a training program can do is teach a selection method and teach you how to apply sound money management based on the methods win/loss ratio and risk/reward ratio.
That is ALL. You can be successful with a selection method that is only right 10% if the risk/reward ratio is high enough. In the same breath you can be right 90% of the time and lose money if the risk/reward ratio is too low.
I personally think people need to be evaluated psychologically before entering the trading field. This IS NOT an INSULT to our thread starter or anyone else. Some people are just not cut out for this business.
Nice spam.
quote:
Originally posted by seankelly63

I have a website and one of the companies I refer is Traders International. I know their training and I know their success and failure rates.
Unfortunately, some people should not even consider trading. Especially, those controlled by their emotions like the man that started this thread.
There are many training programs and NONE of them is even close to 100% successful.
TI teaches proper and sound money management which our thread starter never even got close to paying attention to because he was too emotional. All a training program can do is teach a selection method and teach you how to apply sound money management based on the methods win/loss ratio and risk/reward ratio.
That is ALL. You can be successful with a selection method that is only right 10% if the risk/reward ratio is high enough. In the same breath you can be right 90% of the time and lose money if the risk/reward ratio is too low.
I personally think people need to be evaluated psychologically before entering the trading field. This IS NOT an INSULT to our thread starter or anyone else. Some people are just not cut out for this business.

Yep He is right That is the way Traders international is

and he left out a lot of stuff.
If u have money to loooose go with traders international
This is in response to ‘screwed royally’ and his initial post of 6/20 and those that follow.

Traders International is a world-renowned 11 year old company with headquarters in four countries. It has thousands and thousands of members world wide. It has been written up in the top business magazines such as Forbes and given awards and recognition by the top stock publications.

I have been learning/using the Traders International methodology for a year. I know the company, product and management well. My post has nothing to do with getting someone to look at Traders. The point of my post is to present the truth about Traders International – an extraordinary company – and to expose the poster ‘screwed royally’ hereafter known as ‘sr’.

‘sr’ says in his post that he traded with Traders International from April 09 to May 09 – 1 month.

I have traded every day for a year. I was in the same rooms that ‘sr’ was in for his 1 month stay. I know what went on and what goes on.

My post is to make clear – as if it weren’t already crystal clear – that the ‘sr’ is obviously mentally and emotionally unstable and unfit to trade.

But the main point I will make is that ‘sr’ has created a crude post with not a single word of truth in it for one reason.

As you get to the bottom of his post here it is in his own words:
'I stopped trading with them in May of 2009 and have made my own trading signals that work 75% of the time'.

‘SR’ has written a wholly fabricated post in a delusional attempt to attack a world renowned company because he wants to start promoting his own product. When you read at the beginning of my post above who and what Traders International is you will understand the insanity of ‘sr’s’ self serving post.

He also recommends a web site at the bottom of his post:
'If you want to learn about trading, go to www.daytradingradio.com. the video feed is free, but if you want to see them daytrading, just sign up for the 2 week free trial. I have been with them a month before I started with TI and made lots of money'.

Nothing establishes the instability and quite honestly insanity of ‘sr’ better that the above.

The most obvious point is if ‘sr’ were trading with this program that he gives you a link to where he claims he made lots of money before going to Traders International, no sane person would have left to go somewhere else. Let alone stay for a month and supposedly drain his account.

'Then came TI and I have now blown my account way under the $25k daytrading limit. Thats why I made my own signals so I can work my way back up so I can start trading stocks again'.

HUH???
I opened an account with a well-known brokerage company for $2500. Where do you shop?

It is one thing for someone to present a differing opinion. It is another to tell one lie after another. I would classify them as vicious lies if ‘sr’ presented himself as stable and capable of telling the truth. But clearly he doesn’t.

It is more than clear he is far from stable and is incapable of telling the truth.

Before dividing ‘sr’s’ post into several posts for the purpose of my being able to give clear responses of established fact, which I do following this post, this establishes the following:

That ‘sr’ is mentally and emotionally unstable which is obvious. ‘sr’ is as well delusional as the following will substantiate.

Remember the link he provided above to the company where he claims he was making so much money before leaving to go to Traders?
Take a look:

www.daytradingradio.com.

Here is what came up for me on Suday Oct. 18, Monday Oct. 19, Tuesday Oct. 20, Wednesday Oct. 21, Thursday Oct. 22 and Friday Oct. 23:

Page Unavailable
Sorry, this page is temporarily unavailable. Tech support has been notified.
Suggestions:
• Check the spelling of the address you typed
• If you are still having problems, please visit our support site - http://support.daytradingradio.com

Then when you click on the support link right above this is what comes up:

'Updates On Issues
It has come to my attention that there is a bit of a problem with subscribers being billed more then once because of a glitch in Clickbank. I am working to solve this issue, If you find this to be a problem you are having, please visit our contact page and email me with your issue, to have it quickly addressed.
Recommendation
It is not recommended for any subscriber to sign up using clickbank, if you have clickbank you should think about switching to Paypal, as it seems more dependable'.

Note the use of the ‘I’ above.

‘sr’ is suggesting people go to this company that has 1 person running it. Where the web site is unavailable. A ‘company’ obviously being run from someone’s kitchen table.

He is suggesting people stay away from an 11 year old company headquartered in 4 countries, written up and awarded and recognized in the top business and stock publications in the world, with thousands and thousands of happy satisfied members around the world – a company acknowledged to be one of the top companies in the world in it’s field.

Here is another stupefying example of his profound lack of judgment,
The url he posted to a company where he says he made so much money does not work as demonstrated above. When the error page comes up it tells you to click on support.

When you do, one of the limited tabs says Advertising. When you click on it you get what is shown below.

'Advertising Pricing'
'Welcome to Daytradingradio’s Advertising pricing page. Below you will find a table, showing the types of ad space we offer. If you should have any further questions about our advertising programs. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] '.
Type Pixels Location Time Price
Skyscraper 120×600 Far Right, Prime Bi-Monthly $550.00
120×300 Bottom Right Monthly $175.00
Banner Left 468×60 Left Between Updates Monthly $250.00
300×60 Left Bottom Monthly $125.00
Banner Right 468×60 Under Skyscrapers Monthly $150.00
300×60 Bottom Right Monthly $110.00
Button 125×125 Beside FeedTheBull Monthly $75.00
250×250 Below Widget Monthly $225.00

*Text Link Ads: $40 a month each.

‘sr’ wants you to view an 11 year old company in 4 countries with thousands of members, recognized and honored with awards as one of the top companies in it’s field in the world as a scam?

But he is attempting to lead people to a company whose url does not work, is being run from 1 person’s kitchen table, that prominently promotes the sale of advertising on a web site that does not work? Buy advertising that won’t be seen?

I will close and follow this post with other separate ones with a short breakdown of ‘sr’s’ post.

It is important to remember that ‘sr’ has an agenda. He is trying to get himself in business – and doing it like so many nut cases on the internet do. Attack the competition.

And in this case, it is beyond ludicrous. One unstable, emotionally and mentally unfit to trade, crude, coarse and delusional person trying to attack one of the world’s top companies in it’s field.

Frankly, anyone who thinks any of these high priced vendors will make them a profitable trader is delusional.
I will be underlining my part of the post leaving 'screwed royally's' quotes without underlining since fiddling around with selecting 2 different colors has not worked when I clicked Preview.

When I first got on the internet, a friend suggested I visit several chat rooms. That was easily 10 yrs. ago. I still get queasy and a feeling of alarm remembering the craziest of people I had ever encountered posting attacks on everything and everybody all their waking hours. They either had an agenda or they were simply attempting to spread their misery.

'screwed royally' appears to fit both categories with his crude post spewing his own obvious misery and his obvious agenda to attack one of the world's top companies as acknowledged in top publications in it's field in a truly ludicrous attempt to get his own business going.

Yes, I might as well where a dunce hat and sit on a donkey. These guys are the biggest scam artists on earth. I have been trading with them since April 09 and have yet to make any damn money from their bullsh*t indicators. I have done nothing but lose money with these idiots since i started. It's a f*cking crab shoot. Lets just say that I can flip a coin and make better guesses.

I am not familiar with 'crab' shoots. I am however more than familiar with Traders International after trading every day for a year. I believe sf you came and went within a single month?

BTW, I trade in both rooms so I would have been in exactly the same room you claim to have been in from April 09 to May 09.

That is obvioiusly a BIG problem for you sr.

How could Traders international remain in business for 11 years, headquartered in 4 countries, with thousands and thousands of devoted grateful members, be written up in leading business magazines such as Forbes and be recognized and awarded honors by top stock publications if anything whatsoever you have said were true?

Simply said, it couldn't happen.

Here is how they count their points gained:
1. When I started, they used to show the ninja trader dom while the moderator trader and made calls. We could see the entry and exits. Now they have taken the dom off the screen completely. Their excuse at first was that it kept crashing, but now it's because they don't want to show it. Instead they just want to show us their sh*tty charts.

Again sr your classless post showing you to be emotionally and mentally unfit to trade anywhere at any time does not serve you.

Whether the moderator has a dom up on the chart is irrelevant. It never crashed. Members voted to have it removed in favor of using their own doms which we have always been instructed (repeatedly)to put up on the chart next to the candles.

THE MODERATORS REPEATEDLY ALERT US TO A POTENTIAL TRADE. SO WE KNOW IF ONE IS COMING.

OF COURSE THEY WANT US TO SEE THE CHARTS. ARE YOU COMPLETELY CRAZY? THAT IS WHERE A TRADE IS DETERMINED. THE MODERATORS ALERT US TO WATCH SPECIFIC CANDLES O/N THE CHART TO SEE IF WHEN THEY CLOSE THEY ARE THE RIGHT COLOR FOR A BUY OR A SELL.

WE KNOW THE SECOND A CANDLE CLOSES WHETHER WE HAVE A TRADE OR NOT.

BUT WE ALSO HAVE THE MODERATORS TELLING US TO GO. INSTANTANEOUSLY.

ONE CLICK AND WE ARE IN THE TRADE. PROFIT AND EXIT TARGETS AUTOMATICALLY PLACED IN THAT ONE CLICK.

As far as exits, apparently you did not study the Traders International course you claimed to have bought. Nor did you familiarize youself with the web site. Each of the signals Traders has developed has it's own profit and exit targets shown right on the site. We are constantly educated to program these in our doms so that when a trade is placed the profit and exit targets are automatically placed.

The moderators only need to call the trade. We only need to click on our doms. And our profit and exit targets are already automatically set.

Where were you sr?
I will be underlining my part of the post leaving 'screwed royally's' quotes without underlining since fiddling around with selecting 2 different colors has not worked when I clicked Preview.

2. They use the ninja trader dome (which I really like by the way) and the damn thing is in sim and the jerk offs try to convince you that its live. If it were live the account number would be showing. How stupid do you think we are? Well, I guess pretty stupid for signing up with them.

Let's see. We all have our doms. We know how they work. We know exactly what is on them. If you do not have an actual account with a broker with money in it, your dom says it is simulation. If you have an actual account with a broker your dom will have your account # put on your dom by your broker. Only the broker can do this.

But the real question here is motive. What would the moderator's motive be to try and deceive us which isn't possible because we know how the doms work.

Makes a WHOLE lot of sense to me.

An 11 year old company in 4 countries with thousands and thousands of more than satisfied members written up and recognized by top publications has lasted all this time at the top of it's industry world wide with moderators who lie to the members and misguide them so the members will lose all their money.
livingwell, I have one question for you. Here's a quote from your previous post:

"'Then came TI and I have now blown my account way under the $25k daytrading limit. Thats why I made my own signals so I can work my way back up so I can start trading stocks again'.

HUH???
I opened an account with a well-known brokerage company for $2500. Where do you shop?"

So, he was saying that since his account dropped under the $25K minimum needed to daytrade stocks to meet the requirements for the pattern daytrader rule, how are you getting around that with $2,500 in your account? We all know that one can trade the minis and that rule doesn't apply, but he is mentioning stocks in his comment, and you are countering saying you opened an account with $2,500. It was clear he was talking about stocks there and not minis, so I just wanted to know how you are getting around that rule. I get asked all the time how to do more than the three daytrades per week allowed without having to pony up the full $25K, and it looks like you have the answer to that or you wouldn't have mentioned the $2,500 account. Thanks for the answer, I appreciate any info you have on this.

3. When they showed the dome while we were trading, the moderator would always try and get away with a losing trade by saying that you should have taken your profits when I told you at 1-4 ticks, which is horse sh*t......

This part of his post goes on and on and on. It rambles, it is incoherent, and above all makes no sense. Let alone math sense.

I know the math. I have been there a year. I know the point structure. SR was there for 1 month. If I could even fathom the math he posted I would address it. Since it does not represent even slightly what actually happens and is so incoherent you can't follow it, there is no point in spending time on it.

Again sr shows himself to be mentally and emotionally unfit to trade but here he is delusional. This part of his post is too long and rambling and makes no sense - let alone have anything to do with the truth. So I will not post all of it nor answer all of it because there is not one word of truth or fact in it.

Remember sr is trying to attack what he views as competition in order to start his own business which he says in his own words in his own post:

I stopped trading with them in May of 2009 and have made my own trading signals that work 75% of the time.

Also remember I was in the same trading room at the time sr claims he was.

He claims the moderators yell. In the year I have been in these rooms, I have never, and I mean never heard a moderator raise his voice. I have remarked for the year how controlled and calm and helpful they are to everyone. I have often made the point about their quiet voices.

Again. Would not a person of just average intelligence assume Traders International's intention is to stay in business instead of going out of business?

If the moderators yelled, tried to deceive the traders and made sure they lost their trading accounts and all the money in them, no one would stay in the program. But they have. By the thousands. Around the world. For 11 years.

It's obvious because sr says it in his own words what is going on here. He wants to start his own business by attempting to attack one of the top companies in it's field in the world.

Since Traders has been in business for 11 years and would like to continue:

1. The moderators do not and never have yelled. They are professional, calm, and helpful to a fault.

2. We are alerted to all upcoming trades. We have our dom's on the charts programmed with profit and exit targets for each signal. We are told what candle to watch to see what color it closes and the moderator also calls it. With one click we are in the trade. I don't know what more could be done.

3. The doms have not disappeared. They are built right into the charts.

4. The moderators never call trades at the times there are things going on that affect the market. They clearly announce the room is going into sim. And to trade at your own risk. There are any number of occasions such as options expirations where we are in sim for the entire day. With news announcements no trades are called 10 min before or after to allow the market to settle down.

THE MAIN POINT TO BE MADE IS IF SR WERE TELLING SO MUCH AS ONE SINGLE WORD OF TRUTH TRADERS INTERNATIONAL WOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS -LET ALONE FOR 11 YEARS. IT WOULD NOT HAVE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF MORE THAN SATISFIED MEMBERS. IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN UP IN SOME OF THE MOST FAMOUS BUSINESS PUBLICATIONS AROUND NOR RECOGNIZED BY THE TOP STOCK MARKET PUBLICATIONS.
I have taken the time and made a number of posts because I abhor people who lie in an attempt to destroy something or someone because they have an agenda or a vendetta.

What I personally know about Traders is that I would have paid 10 X's the price of the course than what they charge.

The amount of support I, and every other member gets, not for a day, not for a week, not for a month but for life is staggering. A year later I remain awed.

How can anyone put a dollar amount on this? Help from brilliant professional experienced traders and there is no time limit to it.

As much and as often as you need it. As long as you need it. Today or 10 years from now.

I can reach any of the moderators by email and get an answer back if I need it that day within a few hours. If it can wait, I am responded to the next day.

If it can be answered in an email, it is. If it is better dealt with on the phone, I get a call.

Nothing is left unanswered. The personal attention we get is unprecedented.

If I need a one-on-one, all I, or anyone else, needs to do is ask. Done. As many as I need.

They all have different styles but they all take the time to get you clear and educated. To become competent traders no matter how long that might take. And beyond.

If I call the company I get live friendly polite people who immediately connect me to the right person to answer my question.

Traders has allowed me a pathway to pull out of a black financial hole so deep I did not believe I would ever get out of it.

In my long working career I have never known a company founder or management or employees who are kinder or more helpful than those at Traders.

What brought me to Traders is what keeps me there beside the above.

I have followed the company for the last 3 years and they have not had a losing month. I record all the trades every day so I know the daily and monthly results they post are accurate.

I believe in a healthy difference of opinion. But those who attack with an intent to try to destroy need to be exposed and the other side of the pancake shown to the world.

I hope everyone is doing good and staying away from companies like Traders International. I have not traded for over 2 years now because a few weeks after I posted that comment in 2012, my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer and after a long struggle, he ended up passing away. Just wanted to update this post and show that what I posted was not fake. I have attached a pdf of my month end statement in Jan. 2012 to show anyone who doesn't understand what a real trade statement looks like or for any of you who didn't believe me when I said I was making way over 20k per month without the help of crooks like Traders International! I have also included a daily statement in pdf format as well and NO I'm not going to leave my name or account number on there. I always take out anything above $110k-$120k from my account. Taking money out above a certain limit you set for yourself is a must; hard to explain why, but it helps psychologically. Go and compare the statements that Traders International(TI) shows to fool people who are newbies into believing their lies. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried copying this or something similar to make their simulation trades look like real trades. This will be my last post here. Good luck, stop being sheep, and stop being lazy. Do the leg work required to teach yourself because the information is on the internet for free. You just have to find it and stop relying on other people to do the hard work for you.
Click link to access uploaded file:
Statement on 01252012.pdf

Click link to access uploaded file:
Statementon 01312012.pdf