ES Tues 9-20-11

I think we need to start Tuesdays thread on the lighter side.

Me and my shed !!!!! Click on the image to view in "normal" size..

Click image for original size
I'm not rubbing it in Jack but if you knew some of the levels we watch here then there is a good chance you probably wouldn't have bought at the 08.50....Obviously I'm making a point here....the traders that have been here a while would be trying to buy in this low volume zone of 05 - 06.25....with price action or order flow

This time of day is not my specialty nor is buying the market in general but I wish those buying ( including yourself jack) the best of sucess with the trade

When a trade like this fails ( and I hope it doesn't) then the only other trade that I like is to get long somewhere below the 05 area ( prefereably near 03.75 or lower ) and trade for the retest of that 05 - 06.25 from below...everyone waiting on Bonds to go off
we have a single print that formed earlier today that is lying in the middle of that low volume zone bruce mentioned

i will wait till 3.5 though for a long scalp based on the intial projection of my 15m chart

http://www.sierrachart.com/userimages/upload_2/1316545304507.png
guess this is the news coming
Thanks Bruce for the input, I do hear low volume mentioned a lot here and I'd like to see how you all use it.. I always welcome constructive criticism when it comes to trading.. My method is always some all the time..
This is the ultimate single print and always amazes me....here is a chart where the breakout formed this morning...note how bar "C" cannot get back to touch the Bar "A" high....for newbies please notice how this is the same thing as single prints on the 30 minute time frame or my concept of air pockets...same thing.......so this is THEE key spot where the buyers really moved it up

amazing...keep this in mind the next time you see singles on the bigger time frame

Click image for original size
overlap
http://screencast.com/t/DASe7q66d

Here's my levels on the 15.. 1202 is where I would hop on if I want to go long..
thats great
long at 02.50. a bit late but very small...looking for 05 retest...will not add as so much pressure is built up
no overlap at 05 on that way down..go fill it in traders!!
out at 04.50..breaking rules but still think 05 is coming...that is the theory...low volume that gets broken gets tested!
Bruce;
If you build again let me know, you can use the guys that built my building ... we even made a video: