The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
BruceM:

I think you missed the point. It's not that we couldn't provide 4bigmoney with statements because we easily could; instead, we CHOSE not to which is our right. The difference is not subtle. And no, we have no desire to argue or debate with you or anyone else about statements. Neither do we feel compelled to prove to you or this forum anything. Our commitments and obligations are to our members who, again, are very satisfied.

We appreciate and thank you for looking out for our interests in growing our membership by posting statements in this forum, but the business is growing week by week at a manageable rate primarily from referrals of existing satisfied members. Ask yourself why none of those people who you claim are getting scammed by joining the TradingZoo haven't come forward to let the trading community know and prevent others from falling into the same trap? It's a free country and people are not bashful about complaining if they feel ripped off. Read the Tsunami thread here if you doubt me.

As part of revamping our Website, we have recently instituted the posting of our real trades taken in the room from live calls made during the day. We would not risk damaging our business by posting bogus trades to pad the performance; however, we required by law to display the mandated disclaimers. In addition, we are offering a 30 day moneyback guarantee which is unprecedented in this industry.

Wishing you the very best in the present and future.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

You know Black Falcon, BruceM does make a very good point. 6 months of profitable statements from a Zoo member would generate more business than any amount of money that you're spending on advertising - and it wouldn't cost you a penny. You have to question why this free advertising is not being used...
Thank you for the offer. What makes you think that would generate more business than our current marketing efforts?
Black Falcon: That's probably the stupidest question anyone has ever ask on this forum so I'm not going to debate it with you.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

Black Falcon: That's probably the stupidest question anyone has ever ask on this forum so I'm not going to debate it with you.

You sound insulted which was not my intent. Sorry if I came across that way. I was looking for an honest answer, not a debate. I have no idea what your media metrics are here, but I'll certainly review them if you care to send them.

Wishing the very best in the present and future.
Black Falcon: You are obviously not involved in the marketing industry if you don't understand what I am talking about. (I'm not in the marketing industry but I understand the basics which you clearly do not.) This thread isn't to discuss your lack of understanding of basic marketing principles so let's bring it back on topic.

If the Trading Zoo is to be trusted then why does Sam Braun hire these people to promote his system who outright lie about trades that they didn't take and promise to deliver statements after a period of time and then disappear? You have to question why he's employing these types of people and tactics to promote his system... It does not give you a warm and fuzzy feeling about the zoo. It's outright scary.
I don't agree with your post nor do I appreciate being talked down to like a child. Good night.
I never traded any futures or securities before joing the zoo. I was a single mom trying to make ends meet and looking for an answer to solve my money problems.

I have been a member for almost 2 years (one of the first 20) and reviewed MP's trading statements from his broker before joining. It was a real eye opener. I have been in the room almost every day it's been open since I joined.

I know you expect me to rave about how good the room is and why you should take a trial and join, etc, etc, but I'm not. Actually I prefer you don't join, although I know that won't sit well with MP.

Happy Trading.
quote:
Originally posted by tradermary

I have been a member for almost 2 years (one of the first 20) and reviewed MP's trading statements from his broker before joining.

It's nice to know you can review MP's trading statements from
his broker before joining the Zoo. That's like icing on the cake.
quote:

I know you expect me to rave about how good the room is and why you should take a trial and join, etc, etc, but I'm not. Actually I prefer you don't join, although I know that won't sit well with MP.

You prefer that one does not join the room? What is this?
Reverse psychology day at the clinic?...
That's great Mary......amazing how they have never been able to provide any one else with statements including this forum. Perhaps you could copy the ones you reviewed out here to this board? You must be very special!!!!
Thank GOD you found the zoo!!
quote:

I have been a member for almost 2 years (one of the first 20) and reviewed MP's trading statements from his broker before joining. It was a real eye opener.

For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.