No registration required! (Why?)

The Trading Zoo


I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
Once again you aren't reading the posts! Go to the trading zone thread..and read the psoitive things I said about them....open your eyes before you start typing...LOL
quote:
Originally posted by Red Eagle Claw

Respected members of this forum, I am going to drill down here and cut to the chase. This is the logic BruceM is asking you to accept (remember your studies from Greek philosophy in college?).

Trading vendors who don't provide trading statements are a scam. None of the trading vendors (including TradingZoo) provide statements; therefore, all of them are scams.




Eagle claw you were easy.....Logic prevails over lies most of the time....NEXT! That was fun...thanks again

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Once again you aren't reading the posts! Go to the trading zone thread..and read the psoitive things I said about them....open your eyes before you start typing...LOL
quote:
Originally posted by Red Eagle Claw

Respected members of this forum, I am going to drill down here and cut to the chase. This is the logic BruceM is asking you to accept (remember your studies from Greek philosophy in college?).

Trading vendors who don't provide trading statements are a scam. None of the trading vendors (including TradingZoo) provide statements; therefore, all of them are scams.




I am reading the posts, each and every one of them and what I find is your inconsistency, lack of facts and evasion of direct questions; but instead, banter like "you were easy," and other sophmoric attempts to belittle to poster. Bruce, I don't know who you think you're kidding or fooling. The people in this forum are very sharp and smart. They are not going to blindly accept your prose just because you have been preaching it for months (without facts, I should add). Your Mohamed Ali rope-a-dope evasion is not going to persuade any of us. Please give us facts, not opinions. We all know about opinions, they are like assholes, everyone has one.

Address my questions head on, produce substance and then you'll be taken seriously by the forum.

Fellow forum members,

I recently registered for the next free trial at the TradingZoo which starts July 23. I will attend and report the results here at the close of each trading day. I urge anyone who has interest in this debate to also register for a trial and post the results they witness on this forum. The more the merrier, because there is power in numbers. If I just do this all myself, it will lack teeth and I will be mocked by BruceM, so please register, join and post what you see on this thread.

Let's put an end to rumour, innuendo and opinions. after your trial, post the results you witnessed at the trial. The truth will set you free said an old wise man!
Nobody is interested in the Zoo trials that's why you have to come here and generate interest......but thanks again for the sales pitch.

Nobody is asking you to attend the trial and nobody is interested in some more biased results. A week free trial is a joke.....why don't you come back here in 6 months with profitable trading statements and then the Zoo can generate a lot of business? Just do that! I'm sure you won't have a good answer to that one simple question....

you are right though, the people on this forum are smart and they don't need me to point out the fact that you are a shill for the Zoo...we all know that.

Good luck...Salesman! Want to buy a trading computer??? LOL!!


P.S. I like the way you avoid all the issues I bring up....so like Aaron...good luck with the scam. Do you really think that YOUR one week free trial is going to "put an end" to all the damage the Zoo has done to itself here? What an ego you have!!
quote:
Originally posted by Red Eagle Claw

Fellow forum members,

I recently registered for the next free trial at the TradingZoo which starts July 23. I will attend and report the results here at the close of each trading day. I urge anyone who has interest in this debate to also register for a trial and post the results they witness on this forum. The more the merrier, because there is power in numbers. If I just do this all myself, it will lack teeth and I will be mocked by BruceM, so please register, join and post what you see on this thread.

Let's put an end to rumour, innuendo and opinions. after your trial, post the results you witnessed at the trial. The truth will set you free said an old wise man!

I spent last week in the TradingZoo room as a tourist and I can attest the trades posted in the Performance History section are 100% spot on. In addition to the "official" trades, MP called out quite a few others during each day at an accuracy of 80%. I managed to earn enough trading MP's calls to pay for my tuition.

Am I certain MP actually takes these trades himself? The answer is no, but that doesn't diminish the value of the service.
Somehow I knew the "new members" with one post to their credit would start showing up. This is great stuff!!Thanks
So I guess you won't mind posting your statements so we can match them up to the website..? We'll wait!! LOL
quote:
Originally posted by claude van broeck

I managed to earn enough trading MP's calls to pay for my tuition.

A

I, too, was in the last week's free trial and confirm MP called out the trades listed in the performance section with generally plenty of time to put in a limit order and get a fill.

I was very impressed with the accuracy of the calls.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

Whatever MP does, for example withdrawing his profits, doesn't change what he could achieve if his system does return 10% per week and he left it in the account. His students are free to manage the money anyway they want. Given those figures, all of his students that start with $10,000 will be millionaires at the end of one year assuming no withdrawals.

But let's say that you have to trade 32 contracts to get the system to work for you and generate 10% per week. Let's also say that you need $150,000 in your account to trade 32 contracts so the starting capital is higher than the previously stated $10,000.

If you reworked the calculations at 10% per week off a $150K base you end up making a million bucks in about 22 weeks, less than 6 months.

Whichever way you look at it the figures are outstanding.

From this consumer advisory on the CFTC web site:
quote:
Remember: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true."



According to the website, which has the only numbers we have to work with, MP earned approximately $90K in May and $95K in June for an average of $23K per week. He claims he earns 10% per week so his base equity is approximately $230K a fairly conservative amount to trade 32 contracts. But further analysis shows he sometimes averages down 2 additional times which would be 96 contracts in a single trade which is still not an overly leveraged situation.

Fantastic performance regardless which benchmark one compares.
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.