The Trading Zoo

I've started this topic because I am under the impression that ahk works with The Trading Zoo and he is active on this forum and may be able to provide information and comments about this service.

I believe that it will be constructive to have a topic/thread dedicated to The Trading Zoo so that the merits of this service can be discussed in isolation to the other topics which have collectively dealt with several trading services in the same topic including The Trading Zoo.
day,

Congratulations, you broke the code! God knows I left plenty of clues.

I am a fully paid member. The best $5000 I have ever spent and have been paid back in trading profits beyond my reasonable expecations. Extraordinary mentor/leader, personalized teaching, and powerful yet simple setups that consistently put the odds in your favor to succeed. Best of breed.

Wishing all a happy holiday and prosperous new year!
Quoting from the Trading Zoo web site:

We are intraday position traders. We look at the market first thing in the morning and look to position ourselves long or short for the rest of the day or until the market tells us otherwise.

Does this mean that you trade at the maximum once per day?
No.
What is your personal number of trades per day on average?
You still don't mention that you work for the tradingzoo.com site and that you are paid referal fees. Why is that? You were so proud to boast to me in a personal email that your "site" had no negative "hits" under a google search...I suggest you try that search again.....and since you are so keen to expose partial methods/techniques of other vendors perhaps you can discuss how profitable you are with " The roach" trades...Yes it's true folks....they have trade setups called roaches....for those who don't know, the zoo risks 3 ticks in the S&P emini to gain 2 ticks.on Roach trades..yes you read that correctly...not points....ticks....lets see some statements on those...lol.....or how about we talk about how the zoo uses two minute candlestick patterns ...(not the one minute shown to trial attendees) in conjunction with a program that makes noises as the market buying and selling dries up...like the popcorn sound of the traders tool kits that are out there.....Now you should keep trying to come back at me so we keep Google active with your rantings....I too have no confidentiality agreement with the Zoo...like you with Tsunami so soon I will probably just post the setups and save everyone the 5k you charge...the same way you where being the good samaritan and saving everyone from Tsunami....I think you are doing a dis-service to Max ( the head guru of the Zoo ) . You are out of your league!

Bruce

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

day,

Congratulations, you broke the code! God knows I left plenty of clues.

I am a fully paid member. The best $5000 I have ever spent and have been paid back in trading profits beyond my reasonable expecations. Extraordinary mentor/leader, personalized teaching, and powerful yet simple setups that consistently put the odds in your favor to succeed. Best of breed.

Wishing all a happy holiday and prosperous new year!
You can post every setup you heard from your trial in the room, but that won't help you or anyone else make money. You don't understand the setups and never will unless you join so what is the point. What you're doing is like telling people that ancient Egyptians wrote hieroglyphics--does that make anyone understand it?

How are you helping people here? By bashing me personally? If you're trying to discredit the Zoo, you're waisting your time unless a real member or two comes out and speaks against it. Don't hold your breath. The members are too happy and busy making money every day to do that.

Meanwhile, you are, unbeknownst to yourself, helping a lot of people by advertising for the Zoo and bringing the curious to investigate it.
Took your advice and searched Google. Didn't see anything negative from anyone with credibility, but I did find this endorsement of sorts from a well respected broker.

http://www.mirusfutures.com/resources.php

Try calling mirus and see what you can learn about the zoo.

Thanks Bruce (or is it JohnE?) for pointing that out for all of us.
You'd like to beleive that...lol. Let's talk about our personal emails which will remain confidential ( I will not post them...except for one where there was no "consider this confidential " at the bottom...") I asked Aaron/barry "Why he needed to Drum up business for the zoo" He said there where two reasons 1) One, he said he was a greedy, entrepreneurial capitalist - 2) two - he told me he felt he needed to give something back to his mentor and that was to bring in more people to pay the 5 grand so his vendor can make more money...I then told him he should just trade more contracts and then he can just hand over his additional profits instead of having to troll the message boards looking for victims......well as you can imagine from this vendor he was confused and had no reply...he avoided my response ( which was a blessing for me) just like he is avoiding my comments about the Elite forum and what the Zoo is trying to do there...I actually beleive there is such a thing as bad publicity although he thinks differently...but I know for a fact that people are doing their due dilligence especially on the Zoo ......at the same time that Aaron was winding down his long winded "please try my service and stop telling people what the zoo really is" emails I started receiveing emails form some chinese account name through a hot mail ID....hmmm...now lets go back to that elite thread....lol..C'mon Aaron at least you could have been a little more creative with the Id's your using.....too much fun...any real members of the zoo who aren't brand new to this forum posting yet...? Zip, nada, zero......says a lot
Ok I will take this that you have given permission to post the setups so when the time comes I do not want to hear anything about confidential information...right here you have said it is ok.....and as far as Mirus is concerned this is the same company you guys refer people to as brokers in your room...You need to either get a handle on what you are trying to communicate or just stop posting....I like the Google results...you'd be best to quit while you are behind...lol....but the setups will be posted in time....but "don't hold your breath" like I am not waiting for all those positive , glowing endorsements that are supposed to appear on the forum here...regarding the zoo....... You better stick with Golf .."It's a zoo out there"......

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

You can post every setup you heard from your trial in the room, but that won't help you or anyone else make money. You don't understand the setups and never will unless you join so what is the point. What you're doing is like telling people that ancient Egyptians wrote hieroglyphics--does that make anyone understand it?
For what it's worth, I was an original Trading Zoo student. Sam Baum's system was dangerous, all counter-trend with short profit targets with larger invisible stops.

A few of us students started out own Skype room to ignore the teacher's setups but rather take in his priceless information regarding the e-mini, which alone was worth the $6,000 as I gained a true understanding of how to read and trade ANY liquid market. I think one of the traders using our new modified trend setups with trailing stops actually sent someone his trading statements to someone on another forum years ago which shut the naysayer up quick.

Anyways, Trading Zoo is back but run by some of the traders who have been successful for over the past 6 years using our modified system.
I want to personally promote this because of all the original TradingZoo did for me.