CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
Haven't had a 30min lower low close since 5am on the 30min
Its very very often the afternoon session (1pm-5pm) doesn't trade with in value only does it every once in a while which is why I added to a loser...
current VAH is 3635 for the 24hr spot
booking a lower low on the 15min but no follow thru....
typical late friday in the euro. Covered at 3672 +3pips its 73 degrees here should have went fishing today. Yall have a good week end
kool,

I was looking at those PRC bands on the charts you posted those things are awesome are those your costume prems??
Originally posted by CharterJoe

kool,

I was looking at those PRC bands on the charts you posted those things are awesome are those your costume prems??
Yeah, they are pretty nice.. I'd be happy to send it to you but it only works on ninjatrader!
1chart
eurowe

Here is a 4 hour Chart we are in a great trading range flirting with the upper end. I would be looking for a revert to mean 3600 some time early next week.
eurowe2
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight