CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
koolblue, what other time frames other than 30 min do you look at when trading 6e ? thanks !

Originally posted by koolblue

still believe we will see 1.4146 print ,later
That sell zone was tough today .. 6e was between a rock and a hard place
as the old folks around here say ..
chart
That pattern ^^ gave a small move back up .. the volume on the second candle was indicating more down to come .. for a "last engulf" pattern, the volume on the second candle should be less than the first candle ..
fwiw red I look for the bar the same color of the new trend, and a strong close or at least a micro trend break.
Two strong uptrends in eu this morning approaching the large down trend line it tested at 5:00 this morning. Lots of overlapping this morning.
. should get a nice pullback first tho to relieve the short term overbought conditions
Uptrend line since 10am has been violated but with sideways action which tells me its not a real trend break...I am long 4106
it was a break down
I looking at 4079/4072 area for long ... might get left behind ..
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight