CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
eurosunev16

Look how this neckline has become the line in the sand
Most definitely a line in the sand.
yup!..isnt that the 4.236 off of the initial move off the low?
Originally posted by koolblue

yup!..isnt that the 4.236 off of the initial move off the low?
..Nope ,my bad!
Originally posted by koolblue

.. kudos on a great trade and great call,pal!!!

Not too bad a call on that recent low either!lol (1.3632)
Koolblue,

What you think could be a possible long on this sideways market for the Euro?
well, using the last peak at 1.3675 and inirtial move to 1.3650 gives a 2.618 at 1.3610 which would be at the 10 min prc band... that might be a possible long scalp...
Here's a 1min and the same line in the sand from this am.

eurosunev18

eurosunev17
I'm in the last trade for the day had an order sitting at 3660 it want hit it...I'm ready to go play outside, its 75 degrees here today. Gore was right we should have payed attention to him and payed more taxes this would have never happened
We booked a lower value area on the 24hr Spot FX. After 4 higher values The 6e rth is 3 days overlapping and closed near lows. spot VAH 33695 and low 3591 obvious target spots there. I think were gonna see a lower euro session and a range bound NY session.
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight