CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
Not complaining but whats up with the massive up moves at 18:00 the last few days? Institutional buyers?
up trend line is broken short at 4393
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Originally posted by redsixspeed

above 1.4277 puts 1.4312 on the radar ...

=====================================================================
Close above that 1.4277 will cause me to watch for more up .. have a great holiday MyPivots ...

========================================================================
6e closed just over that 1.4277 .. Monday it acted as a magnet .. last night we opened above it and never looked back .. I stay away from news as much as possible .. there may have been some news to help move it on up idk ... I like to know when news has been released but not the news itself .. I'll look at the news if necessary, later.
6e closed above the 50D MA
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Not complaining but whats up with the massive up moves at 18:00 the last few days? Institutional buyers?

There it is again
chart
chart
Looking bullish

chart
Bulls kicked it in gear .. areas I'll be watching up here 1.4498/1.4512
that 1.4498 is acting as resistance .. if "they" can push thru that "they" may try to take out stops above 1.4512 ..
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight