CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
The Euro is forming another Bull Flag having a breakout on 1.3731. Lets see what it gives.
day euro

I added more to my target.
feb232
6e has taken out two prior highs .. this should lead to more
upside ...
Originally posted by redsixspeed

6e has taken out two prior highs .. this should lead to more
upside ...

=====================================================================
watching 1.3781 area
above 1.3781 watching 1.3806
Great call on those flags John
Originally posted by koolblue

Joe, im confused! "Short @ 3669 " looking for 3649 originally and the market goes against you 40 pips and your not stopped out?

I got out somewhere around 3710 early this morning wouldn't had been so bad if I didn't have 1.2m on it ,lol you know thats how I do it. What ever works and this pays the bills for me. I like to run it through my fingers I missed this move though. I'm still up on the week just a bad day
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Originally posted by koolblue

Joe, im confused! "Short @ 3669 " looking for 3649 originally and the market goes against you 40 pips and your not stopped out?

I got out somewhere around 3710 early this morning wouldn't had been so bad if I didn't have 1.2m on it ,lol you know thats how I do it. What ever works and this pays the bills for me. I like to run it through my fingers I missed this move though. I'm still up on the week just a bad day
happens to all of us! i just made 6 handles on the es, only to give most of it back!...Sheese!
Originally posted by redsixspeed

above 1.3781 watching 1.3806

=============================================================
high close so far 1.3780 just 3ticks off that 1.3781 .. break
that area and look at 1.3806
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight