CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
I think we'll be trading at 3591 in the morning. One thing that separates the euro from the index's is its tendency to move hundreds of ticks and get no where. Which is what makes a range bound trader so successful in the spot market. I marvel how the eurusd moves 100 pips up and then 70 pips down. The best thing to do is look for areas of high volume or VWAP and target those areas as the eurusd only trends 10% of the time and then is meet with fierce opposition.
It is very very very often the eurusd doesn't trade off both sides of the first 5 hours of trading (16:00-21:00est). Here is a great piece of free information.
Originally posted by CharterJoe

It is very very very often the eurusd doesn't trade off both sides of the first 5 hours of trading (16:00-21:00est). Here is a great piece of free information.
are you saying it tends to go one direction or the other once it breaks that range??
Thanks..

I think we'll be trading at 3591 in the morning. One thing that separates the euro from the index's is its tendency to move hundreds of ticks and get no where. Which is what makes a range bound trader so successful in the spot market. I marvel how the eurusd moves 100 pips up and then 70 pips down. The best thing to do is look for areas of high volume or VWAP and target those areas as the eurusd only trends 10% of the time and then is meet with fierce opposition.

This is not happening the Europe News skyrocket the Price Action.
time will tell...Ive had winners and losers, but the euro ALWAYS retraces.,,,avg down targeting 3660 now
Originally posted by johnpr2010

This is not happening the Europe News skyrocket the Price Action.

To what news are you referring? I was not aware of any news...Ive checked the wires theres no news due till 5am
Originally posted by chrisp

are you saying it tends to go one direction or the other once it breaks that range??
Thanks..

No Im saying the asia session pushes it above/below then the euro zone or NY sessions pushes it the other way. Only in times of panic/or strong trend are all on the same page.
Joe,

I see a good swing 3678 to 3733. Making it good to buy on the retracement @ 1.3707 for a long to get a 1sr. target 1.3745

This is my zone. I did extremely bought here. Lets see the market what does.
Joe, im confused! "Short @ 3669 " looking for 3649 originally and the market goes against you 40 pips and your not stopped out?
See what I traded with a couples of contracts.

Click image for original size
feb23
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight