CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
6e closed just above the mid point (solid line) of that yellow zone
Had a bear trap on the 18:05 bar on the Eur/Jpy price should quickly move 10 pips to my order
I see this move up as bearish .. a vote is to take place starting around 8am et concerning the Greek issue .. it will take sometime for the vote to complete .. right now 6e is trading at a resistance @ 1.4423 and a key # above that is 1.4440 .. a move above 1.4440 may be to take out a stop .. if they take out the stop and stay above 1.4440 that would be bullish .. imo
ruling party deputy votes no :

looks like somebody knew this in advance
still under that 1.4423/1.4440 area .. may stay in a tight range up here till the second half of the vote set for tomorrow ..
Originally posted by redsixspeed

I see this move up as bearish .. a vote is to take place starting around 8am et concerning the Greek issue .. it will take sometime for the vote to complete .. right now 6e is trading at a resistance @ 1.4423 and a key # above that is 1.4440 .. a move above 1.4440 may be to take out a stop .. if they take out the stop and stay above 1.4440 that would be bullish .. imo

========================================================================
Are the boyz crazy .. LOL ... bust above that 1.4440 and close right back under it ..
ok boyz my apology, I will never say tight range again .. LOL......

Click image for original size
chart
Originally posted by redsixspeed

still under that 1.4423/1.4440 area .. may stay in a tight range up here till the second half of the vote set for tomorrow ..

=======================================================================
Watching that 1.4423/1.4414 to act as support .. it was resistance, so old resistance new support ...
6e moving up off that 1.4414 area .. see how it goes as this vote takes place .. there are speed bumps to watch for ..
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight