The Trading Zone

Hello, has anyone tried or had any experience with TheTradingZone? If so, what are your thoughts about them, pro and con?
Thank you,
ican
SkiCaesar,

Good for you for posting this info. and I hope you get some sort of justice against the Trading Zone.
When I bought the "Lifetime" membership in late summer of 07 it was $1600.00. It seems as though they have been jacking the price up. I could write a book about the deceptive marketing practices used by the trading zone. The way they got me was the promise of these live trading signals that would be sent once I was a member that seemed to be making a fortune. The only way to get the signals was to take the webinar which was to take place two days later. They said it would be the last webinar of the summmer and there would not be another one until November. This type of marketing scam was used so that potential customers would not be able to fully evaluate the so called live trades that were being posted in the chat room. They accually did two more webinars that month. Each one with the same sales pitch claiming that it would be the last one until November. God nows how many of these webinars they did between Aug and Nov.

Of course the signals were never sent because the trades being shown in the pal talk room were not real.

They also use so called "members" of the trading zone to work as salespeople to assist in the scam. They claim not to be afiliated with the TZ. I would be very wary of anything that these members tell you. They are most likely being compensated in some way.

I have posted this information in the hope that I can keep other people from getting ripped off the way I have been.

In the last 5 years of operating TheTradingZone, we have had an excellent satisfaction rate.

It is unfortunate that for a very select few, even after having attended the webinar and reading through our materials, are still unable to follow along using our methods.

We do NOT offer a trade calling service, and if anything, those attending the chat room are expected to learn the materials and not to shadow trade.

Our focus is on education that helps our members to be independent, self reliant traders.

On our website and in our free chat room we are very clear about what is included with membership.
The price paid includes the written and video materials, a live webinar, twice weekly training sessions, and yahoo alerts. (lifetime membership without any monthly fees)

Our Yahoo messenger service is alive and well, and adds tremendous benefit to our members throughout the trading day. We do not send trade calls via yahoo, it is used to provide our members with the “WHY” behind a trade.
Skicaesar,

You should take your thoughts to this site, it seems like they have a huge tread going about TTZ snake oil.....

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1747194#post1747194
SkiCaesar and anybody interested in The Trading Zone,

I am a member and no one asked me to write this statement. The Trading Zone is for real. This is not a scam in any way. Just today right at the open, Greg posted a sell limit or sell stop on the ES and when it hit, it made 5 points. A text book TTZ trade.

If you were truly a member you would know that The Trading Zone is the most honest daytrading course out there. But, don't take my word for it. Go visit the free chat room on PalTalk and judge for yourselves.

I would bet that SkiCaesar and voodoo1 are the real scammers.

Look Doc
I paid to be a member of the TZ and watched the webinar. When I complained about some of the trades that I was seeing in the chat room and expressed my thoughts in private that I thought I was purchasing a live trading alert service I was kicked out. I was denied access to the website where all the educational materials are. I never had much of a chance to even evaluate what the TZ is about or how and why it takes the trades it does. I wrote Greg W and told him that I was denied access and he said he would fix it. It never was fixed and I never was able to even learn about what you guys are doing. At this point I have paid $1600.00 and have received nothing in return. For what was supposed to be a lifetime membership I have absolutely nothing to show for all that money that I paid to the TZ. How can you say that I am a scammer. That is crazy. I will write Greg W one more time and see if he is willing to fix this. And then I will let you know how it goes. To be honest, I hope that I am able to retract some of the things that I have said. That will be up to Greg.

iDoc,

Of course no one fromm TTZ asked you write your false stmt. how would it look if you omitted to being a shill for them...lol

I have nothing to sell, unlike you and your TTZ scammers...lol

quote:
Originally posted by SkiCaesar

Look Doc
I paid to be a member of the TZ and watched the webinar. When I complained about some of the trades that I was seeing in the chat room and expressed my thoughts in private that I thought I was purchasing a live trading alert service I was kicked out. I was denied access to the website where all the educational materials are. I never had much of a chance to even evaluate what the TZ is about or how and why it takes the trades it does. I wrote Greg W and told him that I was denied access and he said he would fix it. It never was fixed and I never was able to even learn about what you guys are doing. At this point I have paid $1600.00 and have received nothing in return. For what was supposed to be a lifetime membership I have absolutely nothing to show for all that money that I paid to the TZ. How can you say that I am a scammer. That is crazy. I will write Greg W one more time and see if he is willing to fix this. And then I will let you know how it goes. To be honest, I hope that I am able to retract some of the things that I have said. That will be up to Greg.

You also wrote this:
They also use so called "members" of the trading zone to work as salespeople to assist in the scam. They claim not to be afiliated with the TZ. I would be very wary of anything that these members tell you. They are most likely being compensated in some way.

SkiCaesar,

If you are not a scammer, then I sincerely apologize. And I can assure you that I am not a scammer. If you followed the course, went to the weekly training and went to a live webinar, you would know that TTZ is not a scam. I'm sure if you put a little effort into learning the material that you would understand how to trade the TTZ way.

If you really believed that the TTZ was an Alert Service, then due diligence you did not.

Best Regards.
I would like to say that I am a very pleased TTZ member. GregW has given me everything I have paid for, A free chat room that was clearly stated to be a DEMO Room and not a shadow trading room, A live webinar,a recorded webinar, training lessons every Wed and Thur, Yahoo messenger with market alerts, he even has templates for your charts so you can see exactly what he is looking at. At no time did he say he was going to be sending out shadow trading signals. This is a steal for the 1,900 I paid, which is a drop in the bucket to the money I have spent on other courses.
Good Luck.
I have been a lurker on this forum for some time now. I have personally experienced getting ripped off by venders in the past. I have been in and out of Trading Zone for over a year. I never signed up. I finally figured out I needed to make my own system that fit me. However most of what I do is what I learned in the Trading zone for free. So for me what they do is real. I learned to look at and learn M.P. I learned to look at time and sales. I learned to pay attention to basic support and resistance. My core analysis I learned from Trading zone just by listening to them. Today alone I sold 88.50, a tick below the Low value area. I caught the whole move down. Sec who calls the room laid out a clear plan on what was going on. Some things I still do not understand I use him as a guide. IMHO these guys are as real as they come. I see it day in and day out!

Trader

PS. I know the few of you will think I am a shill, I am not. I am just giving my views! It's sad a few block out any possibility of positive from any education for trading. You are blocking any chance for success!
Thanks for your response. Did you ever find anyone or anything to help you be a better trader? They are asking $3000 now. Thanks again.