The Trading Zone

Hello, has anyone tried or had any experience with TheTradingZone? If so, what are your thoughts about them, pro and con?
Thank you,
ican
If you're going to ask me if I'm defending him then you should also ask me if I'm defending you - as per my post to him stating that I didn't think that you were attacking the trading zone.
If you didn't think I was attacking him, then why did you ask the follow-up question? Did you have second thoughts about my intent?
You haven't asked me why I was defending you...
You're right, I haven't.
For the price and services offered there is no other course than would beits equal. I have taken many courses and all have taught me something. None however was able to be profitable over time. Most had excuses as to why their set ups failed to work. This is method that works if you want to work. Trading is a business. The trading zone gives you an egde on the business. If you want a black box and something easy go do it and good luck. Black box systems have not worked for me. I am sorry I did not find this first. It would saved me thousands in course fees and thousands in losses from trying to apply those courses.
Any way if you know of a better course please let me know and I will prove you wrong
Why don't you be the one to just prove they can actually trade and just prove us wrong? They now need to sell computers as per their website because they just can't get it together and trade for a living....At least they are smart enough to try and generate income from a more reliable source since they can't trade..
quote:
Originally posted by cleverlad

Any way if you know of a better course please let me know and I will prove you wrong

Hey Bruce I guess the trick is when you can not answer the question is to ask anoter question. I stated my case. It is a good course. Do you have a better course? If so state so. Otherwise your cirle logic gets old quickly
Bruce - I think that it's the Trading Zoo that's selling computers and not the Trading Zone. I also got the two confused at the beginning.
Wow and I thought I had problems spelling...LOL...anyway Daytrading is correct...I am Hell-bent on the trading Zoo and not the trading zone...so my apologees to you Clever Lad....I like the Zone folks....they give you a chance to see if you can make money over time by providing what seems to be unlimited time in Paltalk, unlike these "one lousy week" free trial folks.....

There are too many vendors out there now and it seems like there are some folks that have unlimited amounts of cash to spend on courses...so I can't answer your question..I posted long ago which courses I thought where good for ME...Good luck to the zone..

Bruce

quote:
Originally posted by cleverlad

Hey Bruce I guess the trick is when you can not answer the question is to ask anoter question. I stated my case. It is a good course. Do you have a better course? If so state so. Otherwise your cirle logic gets old quickly

I don't know if you are a competitor of thetradingzone or not, but I will just say I personally know of a trading room that meets those criteria (or darn close to it)...so those types of trading rooms aren't non-existent...they are just hard to find. :)

P.S. I am not stating anything about thetradingzone as I have never been there myself.

quote:
Originally posted by full inbox

Greg,

Let me be clear about my criteria:

1) Results should be posted every day on the Website (with entry timestamps), not just in the chatroom on a day-to-day basis. Why is this a problem for you?

2) A money back guarantee should be based on YOUR results,(including your partner who specializes in scalps) not that of your customers who will invariably go through a learning curve process and make mistakes. This puts the burden on you, not them to prove the methods work. Under what conditions would you offer a 100% money back guarantee?

Please don't make this about me and my real identity, etc. That is an age old vendor tactic and won't help your effort to get new customers from this forum which is your goal.

Thanks for your response. Did you ever find anyone or anything to help you be a better trader? They are asking $3000 now. Thanks again.