The Trading Zone

Hello, has anyone tried or had any experience with TheTradingZone? If so, what are your thoughts about them, pro and con?
Thank you,
ican
quote:
Very good Gio5959 - But your are missing the point - no one cares if we make or loose money trading. It is up to the individual to know of their limitations. If you don't understand what you are up against then failure will be the outcome - if i used trading as an example it will go over peoples heads...

And good for you that you were able to crap without soiling your pants - its a great achievement

Try us with your stock market trading expertise, we're not as dumb as we look.

Oh, and thanks on your last part.

Gio - My reference is to psychology not trading - A individual could be successful with a method that produces 51% success rate but its the emotions that get in the way....

how a trader overcomes these obstacles is the true meaning not what method they trade....

I made no reference to anyone being dumb - we are all adults at the end of the day and my purpose is to help other traders - if we understand what makes us freeze or panic while trading then we can move forward and produce the results that can be achieved - hope that helps to clear up any misunderstanding - i am just a trader that follows a method that works for me - no one cares if i make or lose money but i want to be best prepared for the journey and if it helps others then its a beautiful thing
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

Very good Gio5959 - But your are missing the point - no one cares if we make or loose money trading. It is up to the individual to know of their limitations. If you don’t understand what you are up against then failure will be the outcome - if i used trading as an example it will go over peoples heads...

And good for you that you were able to crap without soiling your pants - its a great achievement

Try us with your stock market trading expertise, we're not as dumb as we look.

Oh, and thanks on your last part.

AMINM3 - one more request, since you're a professional psychotherapist and all.

Why is it that while, lets say, sitting at your desk and lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise cirles with it you can't draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand without your right foot changing direction?

Gio - Im here to help other traders - you dont need my help

quote:

AMINM3 - one more request, since you're a professional psychotherapist and all.

Why is it that while, lets say, sitting at your desk and lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise cirles with it you can't draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand without your right foot changing direction?

I can make clockwise circles with my left foot and draw the number "6" with my right hand. Thank goodness for that!

But yeah, interesting question AMINM3...

Now if we can just get an answer from the psychotherapist.
Im not going to answer guys - good luck with your trading
quote:
quote:

I can make clockwise circles with my left foot and draw the number "6" with my right hand. Thank goodness for that!

But yeah, interesting question AMINM3...

Now if we can just get an answer from the psychotherapist.

Ah crap, maybe AMINM3 won't reply because he doesn't want to talk over our heads.

So lets see we go from SkiCeasar stating that he got ripped of, to Greg W from TTZ saying he's suing and to our resident shrink, defending TTZ and stating how he can help all of us losers...lol...I hope none of this seems negative, if so I need real help and I am a lose, thats what my shrink here at this forum has told me...lol
quote:
Originally posted by aminm_3

Im not going to answer guys - good luck with your trading

aminm 3

If perhaps you need some discernable help with my physical functionality question it may be because of lateralization of brain function and unless you have had a hemispherectomy you may not be able to accomplish that task.

Of course, I'm just taking a WAG here. ( WAG = wild arse guess)

gio

Guys

Lets get to the point here SkiCeasar is claming he got ripped off - The facts state that TTZ has over 300 members who are satisfied and 1 person who is not - I look at that as evidence that what SkiCeasar says is not true... (facts is facts)

It seemed to me that is what is at question here and that’s what needs to be pointed out......

I don’t post much in forums and wont post any more...

I am a genuine person who wants to help others and have done in the past with great results...

If my help is not needed here then i shall carry on helping others that are not part of this forum - its a shame that we remove ourselves from the facts when it stares us in the face, i will let you all carry on with your business....

we only have one life, why waste it searching for the wrong answer when others hold the key.....

Hope you all have continued success in whatever you choose to do be it with trading or any other venture....

Amin
Thanks for your response. Did you ever find anyone or anything to help you be a better trader? They are asking $3000 now. Thanks again.