The Trading Zone

Hello, has anyone tried or had any experience with TheTradingZone? If so, what are your thoughts about them, pro and con?
Thank you,
ican
quote:
Originally posted by petera

TTZ offers a trading methodology that is sound, makes sense, and is easy to learn and use.

The methodolgy works only if you work hard to learn it, practice it, and trade it.

Peter A

Peter, how can a method be easy to learn, but only works if you work hard to learn it?...
Version77

The comment that Peter makes is true

Everything in life is easy as long as you work hard at it - let me explain further…

As a professional psychotherapist, Neuro-linguistic programming consultant and full time successful day trader (member of TTZ) I need to point a few things out to you in the hope that it helps you……

The human mind learns in 3 different ways, Auditory, visual and kinaesthetic - when you apply these 3 ways of learning something new, the process will burn neuro-logical pathways to the brain therefore it becomes automatic…..

Let me give you an example - and im sorry if it comes across as offensive but this is the true example I can give and I explain to many of my clients…………

Lets look at the process of taking a crap (number 2’s, having a Poo, taking a dump)

To you this is easy but as a young baby it is not, you have to work hard at it in order for it to become easy.

As a baby, you are told how to take a crap (Auditory).. You see your parents taking a crap (visual) and until you take a crap (Kinaesthetic) you will not become successful overnight in the art of crapping….

Once you start the process for yourself you are then burning neurological pathways to the brain in order for it to become automatic and as time goes by you no longer have a need for diapers………

Same with driving a car - You see people drive a car (visual) you hear of how to be able to drive a car (auditory) and until you drive a car (kinaesthetic) you are then able to burn neurological pathways to the brain in order for it to become automatic……

So what Peter says is true - everything in life is easy but you have to work hard at it
Voodoo1

My professional opinion regarding the manner in which you post is as follows….

Now it is difficult for me as I have not meet you and do not know your background so I am not 100% sure….

Let me give you an example of what I feel and I hope it can help you- There could be a room full of 50 people, 49 will be successful - 1 person is not…..

Your focus is not with the 49 people that have success but you seem to focus on the 1 person that fails…

So my professional opinion is that you are looking at life in a back to front way or you are a competitor to other vendors in the same line of work as you (Day trading) and comment on the failures as it will boost your credibility……

Please excuse me if I am wrong but the manner in which you come across to me I have seen before in other cases.

I hope my comments help in addressing your issues - this is not a good thing to have if you want to be a successful day-trader and I would be more then happy to help you.
SkiCaesar

I too am from the UK so if you feel it would be off benefit to meet up and go through your findings I would be more then happy to help you as long as it does not interfere with my Trading…………..

I am a member of TTZ and by no way are they an advisory service that calls out trades. They are educators first they call out trades as a demo to would be members in order or them to evaluate if the course is for them…..

They never post a trade via Yahoo… They clearly give you more in-depth analysis on why the trade was taken……

Look at this another way…… Rick or Sec as he is known in the room trades in a much faster timeframe. He often makes decisions every 3 to 7 seconds due to his trading……..How can he possibly see a setup take the trade and then write a Yahoo message telling everyone about the trade as by this time the trade would be at least 4-6 ticks away from entry…….He would have taken profit after 6 ticks and be at break even on his remaining contracts by the time you get the message - you then enter the trade and it goes against you. Rick has made profit and you will get stopped out…… That does not sound like success to me if you choose to shadow trade….

What they do teach is the method along with the webinar and twice weekly training sessions along with course materials and also as mentors

What I have found is that this is a positive community of other traders who wish to become successful in day trading like myself………..The way I approach the TTZ method is that I need to know as much as possible in order to trade for myself and be totally independent………

How I look at it is what if the room was not around anymore? Can I still trade? Will I still make money? - to me the answer will be a resounding yes as that was my objective in the first place and I can only achieve that if I am shown and understand it completely- I have learned so much now that when a trade is called out I often do not take it as it may infringe on one of the rules I have. It may well be a 10+ point trade but it did not meet one of my rules. So I can easily dismiss the trade

I feel for you if you thought they would call out every trade as you are not going to develop as a trader - As in my earlier post you need to see the trades called out (visual) understand why they were called out (auditory) and until you take the trade (kinaesthetic) you will not be burning the neurological pathway to your brain in order for it to become automatic…….

I would love to help you out as you are in the same country as myself - we could cover the psychological approach but my fees are not cheap……..

And once again they are educators first not an advisory service and they are the best I have come across and believe me I have taken plenty of courses…

What they give you works - but you need to address your issues as they are by no means fraudulent or cheats or in any way misleading- I would happily pay 4 times the cost of the course as this has been instrumental in my success - I do not get paid by TTZ - I am here for other traders who need help and I hope I can provide that for them - I am currently helping other members and also a few friends so they too can become successful traders.

TTZ works if you apply it correctly - You cant be spoon feed with anything in life - you need to do it yourself - that is their aim
quote:
Originally posted by aminm_3

Version77

As a professional psychotherapist, Neuro-linguistic programming consultant and full time successful day trader (member of TTZ) I need to point a few things out to you in the hope that it helps you……

The human mind learns in 3 different ways, Auditory, visual and kinaesthetic - when you apply these 3 ways of learning something new, the process will burn neuro-logical pathways to the brain therefore it becomes automatic…..

Let me give you an example - and im sorry if it comes across as offensive but this is the true example I can give and I explain to many of my clients…………

Lets look at the process of taking a crap (number 2’s, having a Poo, taking a dump)

To you this is easy but as a young baby it is not, you have to work hard at it in order for it to become easy.

As a baby, you are told how to take a crap (Auditory).. You see your parents taking a crap (visual) and until you take a crap (Kinaesthetic) you will not become successful overnight in the art of crapping….

Once you start the process for yourself you are then burning neurological pathways to the brain in order for it to become automatic and as time goes by you no longer have a need for diapers………

I must be an Eintein then because I learned how to 'crap' as soon as I was born and was very sucessful overnight.

Seriously though, you had to watch your parents crap to learn how to 'crap'? Yuck

Well it's ncie to see all of the defenders of TTZ, its great and I didn't say anything negative about it aminm 3, re-read my post to clarify your thought process before you come to a conclusion. jeez.

Amin 3 and Petra, its good that you guys are making money trading TTZ, if you guys would post your monthly account summary from your brokers, it sure would help out Skiceasar and prove to him that TTZ is profitable...

Voodoo

Its obvious that your mind cannot possible percieve any Educational Trading Service having any positive value. The Trading Zone is filled with about 180 to 200 people everyday. Well over half of those people are members. According to you the room must be filled with a bunch of shills and defenders. You must be a very negitive person because over the many pages of comment's on the trading zone most are positive, which I know you find impossible to beleive about trading educational services. TTZ claims to educate traders, plain and simple. They have a high percentage of happy members which can be seen by the high numbers in the room and by many different comments made on this forum by many different people.
coops2468,

Did it ever occur to you that I am taking the other side of the debate and b/c you are a member of TTZ, you percive it as negative
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

quote:
Originally posted by aminm_3

Version77

I must be an Eintein then because I learned how to 'crap' as soon as I was born and was very sucessful overnight.

Seriously though, you had to watch your parents crap to learn how to 'crap'? Yuck

Very good Gio5959 - But your are missing the point - no one cares if we make or loose money trading. It is up to the individual to know of their limitations. If you don’t understand what you are up against then failure will be the outcome - if i used trading as an example it will go over peoples heads...

And good for you that you were able to crap without soiling your pants - its a great achievement

quote:
Originally posted by voodoo1

Well it's ncie to see all of the defenders of TTZ, its great and I didn't say anything negative about it aminm 3, re-read my post to clarify your thought process before you come to a conclusion. jeez.

Amin 3 and Petra, its good that you guys are making money trading TTZ, if you guys would post your monthly account summary from your brokers, it sure would help out Skiceasar and prove to him that TTZ is profitable...

Voodoo1 - Posting a statement will not achieve anything - I know how to drive a car but posting my license to say i can drive has no meaning - I have offered to help Skiceasar and the offer still stands....

And i do apologise if i offended you but you need to look at the positives in life - that’s the only way you can move forward - I would like to help you also if you need my help...

Happy trading and I am here for you
Thanks for your response. Did you ever find anyone or anything to help you be a better trader? They are asking $3000 now. Thanks again.