The Trading Zone

Hello, has anyone tried or had any experience with TheTradingZone? If so, what are your thoughts about them, pro and con?
Thank you,
ican
I use the Stochastics as a tool for confirming an entry based on a pattern or price level. Each color shows a different timeframe confirmation of direction.

The choice of the timeframes seems to be a very personal thing. Some people like 15 period MA because it lines up with the fibs. There are many opinions out there.

Since my original nickname has been mysteriously locked out of this forum, I believe this is the wrong place to actually discuss this topic. There have not been many posts latley, so I believe this a a dead topic/thread. I am going to leave one last post for anyone researching the TTZ.

Here is more information you should have before drinking the Koolaid. Listed below is the agreement for paying them $2500. My favorite part is the "negative or false information" will get you banned.

3. Re transmit any trading information in the form of (but not limited to) emails, chat rooms, web posts, news groups etc..
4 .Transmit by (but not limited to) emails, chat rooms, web posts, news groups etc.. any negative or false information about the products and /or services offered

Members who violate the Prohibited Behavior of the Chat room, are also subject to having their website accounts permanently canceled and all website access and privileges revoked

Either a member or TheTradingZone.com may terminate the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately.

TheTradingZone.com retains the right at its sole discretion to terminate Service.

A member is not entitled to any refund whatsoever, for any reason, whether or not they have accessed the confidential material contained on the site.

quote:
Originally posted by sinatra112358
Either a member or TheTradingZone.com may terminate the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately.

TheTradingZone.com retains the right at its sole discretion to terminate Service.

A member is not entitled to any refund whatsoever, for any reason, whether or not they have accessed the confidential material contained on the site.

You can be terminated for no reason (without cause), even if you haven't accessed the materials, and are due no refund? Surely that can't be right?

Jim Kane

It is true, because I complained about the bull**** trades that they are claiming in the TZ room, Greg and the TZ ripped me off for $1600.00. They would not let me access the materials I paid for and banned me from the room. Greg W is a rip off artist that should be in jail. I am glad that more people are starting to recognize the scumbag that he is.
quote:
Originally posted by sinatra112358
Listed below is the agreement for paying them $2500.

I guess what I was trying to confirm is that the last three lines above are word for word quoted from their agreement? This is an actual agreement for a company that one is required to sign? I have no knowledge of this particular company, but it just seems a bit unreal that this could be part of what anyone is asked to sign.

It is almost like saying you go to a car dealership, you pay, and then they can terminate the deal for the car without delivery for any, or no, reason, but you agree if they decide to do that they keep the money you paid them. Who would sign anything like that? So I wanted you to confirm that was part of the agreement, and not some comments someone made that got included with the agreement posted.
GregW

Canada
35 Posts
Posted - 01/17/2008 : 19:05:29
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was hoping not to have to address this issue, in a public forum.
In my opinion it is not the appropriate place.
But I feel I must address this as, Mr ‘SkiCeaser’ is trying to do material damage to my business and reputation.

SkiCeasar bought the home study course in July of 07

On July 5 2007, in an email he states
” I continue to be impressed by the accuracy of your trades. Of all the traders I have met in my life and that has been quite a few, you seem to be up there with the best
I am in the process of going through the manual for the second time. After that I plan on watching the webinar again”
(copies of this email are available for anyone who would like to see it)

On July 16 he attended a 4 hour live webinar (our logs are available as proof)

On (or around) July 20, he spent 1.5 hours on the phone with our support staff.

On Aug 30th over a month later, he files a charge back claim with the credit card company claiming he never received any materials

When I forwarded the CC Company, our logs and emails as evidence that he had accessed the materials many times, and had attended the 4 hour webinar they obviously did not give him back his money.

I of course still have all these documents as proof.

Now he is attempting to do serious damage to my reputation and my business.

I will not continue this discussion on a public forum.

If a retraction and admission that he received all materials is not forthcoming, there will be LEGAL ACTION -- FROM ME.

All materials were delivered as promised, as he clearly states in his emails and the log clearly shows him attending our 4 hour webinar.

I would seriously think about your next steps.

We have had nothing but praise over the years from our members, we stand by our product, we stand by our members, and have been told numerous times that we have extraordinary customer support.
TheTradingZone is an educational company and we believe in better trades through education.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GregW
http://www.thetradingzone.com id="size1">

This entire issue with SkiCaeser (or as most know him as, Denver Eddie), simply amazes me. This person was in the TTZ chat room for a solid 4 weeks, received his written course materials and attended the 4 hour webinar. More important, The owner of TTZ came on to this forum, stated all the facts and backed up each with documentation. SkiCaeser, after failing to put in the time to learn the course (which does not mean showing up to one webinar. It means, attending training, coming to the trading room for some amount of time and without question, reading the written course material which he admitted he did not do for almost 3 weeks.) This person wanted to be hand fed some holy grail, which for anyone who has ever attended the trading Zone room knows that it takes hard work. I suppose what bothers me most, is when the facts were put out (which r above in small print or on page 15 of this thread), the people who took this poor defenseless persons side (skicaeser or denver eddie), never reposted and said, I was incorrect for listening to this skicaeser guy! The facts are now here and this is false. TTZ, whether I like you or not, in this round you were correct! I am sorry. The reality is, that never happens. It becomes a lose lose situation because the people who say they are here to "call them as they seem them", call a one sided game. So, I ask, If this is a forum where the good, bad and the truth can be revealed, what good is it when the truth (backed up by fact) is not even followed up?
Well After some time away I have revisited the Trading Zone and it appears the gig is up for Secretariat. Seems there was some love lost and the TTZ finally woke up to secretariat's antics and gave him the boot i.e. it seems he was plain and simply full of it as my and other's previous posts pointed out.
I must say the TTZ rooms seems be a much nicer place for it.

As a footnote it seems the ever evasive and paper trading Secretariat has started his own room on Paltalk. How long before the current flock of sheep realize his antics I wonder.
quote:
Originally posted by voodoo1

Greg W,

Good post, like they say : There is Nothing New Under The Sun" and it applies well to the markets and the indicators that choose to use or not.

Just one man's opinion

Any chance you can show us where i can find it
quote:
Originally posted by voodoo1

Ruvan,

Why dont you hunt around on the web yourself for the free TTZ manual, why should I spoon feed you the site info? If you would of asked nicely, well thats a different story.

Can you point us in the right direction
The price is going up yet again
$3000
Thanks for your response. Did you ever find anyone or anything to help you be a better trader? They are asking $3000 now. Thanks again.