The Trading Zone

Hello, has anyone tried or had any experience with TheTradingZone? If so, what are your thoughts about them, pro and con?
Thank you,
ican
quote:
Originally posted by voodoo1

SkiCaesar,

Just take your complaint to the CFTC, and them look into it and they will build a case against TTZ for free....lol

Also the 3 bar set-up and the TTZ whole manual is on the web for free, posted by another disgruntled TTZ student, you just have to know were to look for it.

voodoo, do you have a habit of making claims you can't substantiate or is this a one off? Post the link for the TTZ manual. For someone who seems to question everyone's credibility, here's a chance for you to show you have some.
Ruvan,

Why dont you hunt around on the web yourself for the free TTZ manual, why should I spoon feed you the site info? If you would of asked nicely, well thats a different story.
It may or may not shock you to know that our belief and trading method at the TTZ is that there is nothing new in trading.

Markets have been doing the same thing, and have been motivated by the same factors for hundreds of years, or as long as markets themselves have existed

The tools you choose to use to interpret the market are wide and varied, and for the most part do the exact same thing.
Use one momentum indicator, or use another, the input factors are the same, only the output graphics change.

A METHODOLOGY
Knowing how to assemble the tools
understanding the markets motivating factors
interpreting the output of those tools
locating a pattern that is consistent with that information,
taking a trade based on those criteria
Using a trade management rule, that limits loss and maximizes profit based on the time frame of your position
Having clear and defined criteria for when the situation has changed, in order to exit the trade

That is what you call a methodology

It's not about a single pattern, or a magic moving average. With the right management any pattern is tradable, (if the stops are wide enough)

So with some trial and error, reading a few dozen books on trading, anyone can eventually put together their own methodology

What TheTradingZone offers is a way to shorten that learning curve, by allowing our years of development our trial and error to benefit others

I can assure you that trial and error, is many many times more costly, than a sound education

TRANSPARANCY

TheTradingZone has been operating a free chat room on paltalk for over 5 years. Our trades when they set up are time stamped in the room for all to see
Anyone wanting to see what we do is invited to follow along.
We offer this transparency because we know from our own experience, and the experience of our members, that it is not about just the methods.
It's about the Trader using the methods

With close to 200 people in our chat room, do you think that 2 Traders will have an identical day? Not a chance. Even though they are all using the same methods and the same tools, no 2 traders will do the exact same thing

And it is for that reason that we offer Free Continuing education to our members.
2 times per week, no other trading education service I know of offers that

We do it, because we know that learning to trade is a process, not an event. It takes time to master, it takes practice, and it takes a commitment. Just like any other career, you get out what you put in. If you are unwilling to put in the effort, guaranteed your career will be short lived.

quote:
Originally posted by voodoo1

Ruvan,

Why dont you hunt around on the web yourself for the free TTZ manual, why should I spoon feed you the site info? If you would of asked nicely, well thats a different story.

I did hunt on a variety of search engines and found nothing, which leads me to believe you are lying and seeking attention.
Greg W,

Good post, like they say : There is Nothing New Under The Sun" and it applies well to the markets and the indicators that choose to use or not.

Just one man's opinion
GregW,

voodoo1 has told this community that a dissatsified customer of TTZ has published your training methodology on the Internet, but he refuses to post this link. I would think if anyone would know about this it is you. Can you confirm what voodoo1 stated?
quote:
Originally posted by ruvan

GregW,

voodoo1 has told this community that a dissatsified customer of TTZ has published your training methodology on the Internet, but he refuses to post this link. I would think if anyone would know about this it is you. Can you confirm what voodoo1 stated?

Ruvan,

You better learn to read boy, where did I state I had purchased the TTZ system?...lol
I read perfectly, thank you. And I also understand what I read.

Apparently, though, you don't comprehend well. I never posted you purchased TTZ (although I suspect you may have). I simply asked Greg to confirm the CLAIM you made about a dissatisfied TTZ customer posting the TTZ methods on the Internet (which I think is BS).

If you've forgotten what you posted in this thread on that subject, I'll be happy to copy and paste it for you, but as you like to say, why should I spoon feed it?
quote:
Originally posted by ruvan

I read perfectly, thank you. And I also understand what I read.

Apparently, though, you don't comprehend well. I never posted you purchased TTZ (although I suspect you may have). I simply asked Greg to confirm the CLAIM you made about a dissatisfied TTZ customer posting the TTZ methods on the Internet (which I think is BS).

If you've forgotten what you posted in this thread on that subject, I'll be happy to copy and paste it for you, but as you like to say, why should I spoon feed it?

You can say that again ! Oh wait ...
I rarely trade the overnight session in the ES. Tonight after the huge move down and then waiting for the market to settle some, I found some great opportunity for what I call exaggerated scalps. The TTZ scalping method and tape reading skills were the perfect tools for the trade. Thank you TTZ Team.
Thanks for your response. Did you ever find anyone or anything to help you be a better trader? They are asking $3000 now. Thanks again.