Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
4th October, Monday Sell Short day, all markets, Dax, Ftse, Esmini hitting their projected lows.
Originally posted by daxtrader

4th October, Monday Sell Short day, all markets, Dax, Ftse, Esmini hitting their projected lows.

I agree this was a near perfect SS day. Most tested the previous day high and failed to go higher, the only direction left was down, and like you said all the way to the violation levels.

Will the decline continue today since there is still room to go, that is the question.
Today had formations of Higher Bottoms on Dax and Ftse. Again a Taylor setup for Buy Day.

Today had formations of Higher Bottoms on Dax and Ftse. Again a Taylor setup for Buy Day.

yes the European markets were easier than US markets on TTT today.

here we had huge gap up and so far TVGR is in effect
On Dax we have 2 opportunities at shorting Buy Day high violation made on a short sale day, one at the open and then following the US market, where the 1.30pm (uk time) report usually has a premarket effect.

On Dax we have 2 opportunities at shorting Buy Day high violation made on a short sale day, one at the open and then following the US market, where the 1.30pm (uk time) report usually has a premarket effect.

I think you meant the Sell day high

The second one really paid off I agree
You are right Sell Day High,

was focussed on the decline value from Buy Day High

Infact this took place early in the Dax today as it is Buy Day but showing signs of forming a higher bottom,

Now we wait for the 8.30EST Report.

You are right Sell Day High,

was focussed on the decline value from Buy Day High

Infact this took place early in the Dax today as it is Buy Day but showing signs of forming a higher bottom,

Now we wait for the 8.30EST Report.

difference happened in the US as we made lower lows to the exact TTT levels during the 830 news then the rally started
Richbois,
As Monday 11th Oct was a columbus day holiday in US, was yesterday 12th Oct, Tuesday still your SS day, in which case would you consider that there was a Buy Violation on ESmini

There was on Dax.

Richbois,
As Monday 11th Oct was a columbus day holiday in US, was yesterday 12th Oct, Tuesday still your SS day, in which case would you consider that there was a Buy Violation on ESmini

There was on Dax.

Monday the US markets were open and therfore the cycle is intact

Yes there was a violation on US markets yesterday
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard