Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Quite incredible, prices hitting projected levels in Dax, Ftse and even ESmini on a Sell day, lots of pundits were predicting falls of 30 or so pts on ES , ofcourse this could happen tomorrow on a SS day:)))))
Originally posted by rigel

Quite incredible, prices hitting projected levels in Dax, Ftse and even ESmini on a Sell day, lots of pundits were predicting falls of 30 or so pts on ES , ofcourse this could happen tomorrow on a SS day:)))))

Hit and surpassed the levels on the US markets. Huge gap so we may get TVGR all day
Yes great TVGR day yesterday, and today classic SS day on Dax and FTSE
Prices declining below projected levels on a Buy Day
Originally posted by rigel

Prices declining below projected levels on a Buy Day

yes was a nice Buy day and a confused Sell day
On dax it was Taylor short on a Buy Day at the open and then turned into a buy once the US market opened where ESmini had the test of previous days low.
Taylor Buy Violation on ESmini for a Short Sale Day to go long. However overall trend seems to be down now, so modest targets expected on the long.
Originally posted by daxtrader

Taylor Buy Violation on ESmini for a Short Sale Day to go long. However overall trend seems to be down now, so modest targets expected on the long.

Good day to have the Fed Minutes come out as it ended up being a quiet day

Only ES and YM failed tro get a positive 3 day rally and only for the day session
Is today 1st Dec a short sale day.-which case all markets appeared to have penetrated their 3DRally targets.
Originally posted by simba

Is today 1st Dec a short sale day.-which case all markets appeared to have penetrated their 3DRally targets.

I agree specialy since we closed yesterday near the lows.

However today was a bit harder to trade unless you were in yesterday, because with this huge gap creating TVGR it was not the place to short.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard