Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Looks like an other good day for TTT
Today was a SS day, and we surely got that. On ES 24 hour session we hit the top and the bottom projections. ES day session opened with a gap down and as mentioned last night we had to get back above 1195.50 and we did.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Hi everyone, 1 trade I exited few minutes ago I bought pre-market hours, I had 4 then sold 3 for 2.5 points and almost got 10 points with the last lot.

P.S I forgot to mention that this entry was based on yesterday's wave analysis in the Market Review section.

No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

rich's ttt missed his low by 1 point today - amazing

Yes indeed gio but I also forgot to mention 1 important thing in my last post, can't believe I did that, must have been the excitement of another winning trade.

Today is a Buy Day
Nice trade. Hard to tell but on the chart - did you buy after the close yesterday?

quote:
Originally posted by Larry22

Hi everyone, 1 trade I exited few minutes ago I bought pre-market hours, I had 4 then sold 3 for 2.5 points and almost got 10 points with the last lot.

P.S I forgot to mention that this entry was based on yesterday's wave analysis in the Market Review section.

No Description Entered

Still having trouble figuring this TTT stuff out. Could we have the high of the day already and be within Taylor guidelines?
quote:
Originally posted by TreeShaker

Still having trouble figuring this TTT stuff out. Could we have the high of the day already and be within Taylor guidelines?

Yes today is Buy day so we look for decline from SS day high

we also knew that we had a a 68% chance of making a new low

so far all that is happening but the next issue is how far past the projections they could take it.

For TTT the new cycle starts at the low on the Buy day. When and at what level that is always the question.
My second trade as I didn't had the chance to sell earlier.
I will explain later on why I bought in this area, of course we were close to the TTT expected low and we are in a buy day but there is more to that that convinced me that it was a good place to buy.

No Description Entered
Hi Rich,

We've hit the TTT lows and the markets bottomed (for today anyway) and we made just over a 30 point rally from the lows in the ES.

Do you have any bias for the rest of the day, (or plan)?

I think Taylor would have taken the rest of the day off
quote:
Originally posted by jands

Hi Rich,

We've hit the TTT lows and the markets bottomed (for today anyway) and we made just over a 30 point rally from the lows in the ES.

I do agree Taylor would have made enough $$ on this bounce to just go to the bar and celebrate

Lately we are making very wide range (spread) days and today was no exception that and eratic swings so all the conditions for all the future days get filled in one

so its hard to predict the next move for today and I have to wait for the close to see what tomorrow could bring.
quote:
Originally posted by jands

Hi Rich,

I'm not Rich but I can tell you that I am taking the rest of the day off from trading as this low was made very near the TTT low and in my Fib target cluster area plus it could be the end of wave 3 that I talked about in my Market Review yesterday.

I will post my update chart in both sections.

Laurent
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard