Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

btw, whats up with ts and esig freezing up when we get all this volume going thru the market?

anyone have a solution to that?

Gio I had the same problem with the Esignal chart software but I also run Ninja Trader using the Esignal Data feed and NT never missed a beat while I restarted the Esignal charts. NT is free and a nice back up. Check it out

thanks rich - im doing that now

Today was a Sell day and as mentioned in last night's report we had a 60% chance of making a lower low and if we were to gap down at the open we had 96% chance of getting back above the Buy day low. Well we did all that and even got above the projected numbers for the day before pulling back a bit.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Today was SS day and as I mentioned in Friday's report, based on the fact that we needed a positive 3 day rally, we ended up with a rally today and as with all the moves lately it was exaggerated but now for the way up.

No Description Entered
from rich's ttt last night

'Tomorrow is Buy day and as such we normally should get a decline from today's high. We technically have a 37% chance of making a higher high and a 67% chance of making the low last.'

that commentary got me short early and it worked perfect
Today was a Buy day and on Buy days we need a decline from the SS day high. You will notice that even if we made a higher high we still managed to decline to at least the projected numbers and as mentioned is last night's report the low was to be made last and it did.

No Description Entered

Today was a Sell day and we had a 60% chance of making a lower low. On the way down we can notice that the projected lows did offer some support for a while.

No Description Entered
Here is a freebee for those of you watching

Tomorrow is SS day. We have 56% chance of making a lower low however we have an 88% chance of getting back above the Buy day lows. Based on average rallies that would seem impossible but with the exaggerated moves of late we never know.
sure was a confusing day today, eh
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

sure was a confusing day today, eh

It wasn't so bad once we knew TVGR was in effect
Today was a SS day. As predicted we did make a lower low however only TF did not get a failed positive 3 day rally

No Description Entered
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard