Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Today 7th Jan 2011, Friday , ESmini and European bourses are on the same cycle: Sell Day.
10th Jan, Monday, SS day, dax trading below buy day low, ideal long
12th Jan Wed Sell day, Esmini hit the projected levels around 1280-82 premarket, and sold off.
However with TVGR new highs were made
You are right Richbois, ESmini actually hit the 3DR levels around 1284

Richbois you mentioned before that your favourite trades on Sell day and SS day are BV long, however when TVGR is in effect, like yesterday, do you take a long?
Originally posted by rigel

You are right Richbois, ESmini actually hit the 3DR levels around 1284

Richbois you mentioned before that your favourite trades on Sell day and SS day are BV long, however when TVGR is in effect, like yesterday, do you take a long?

we never got to below the BDL yesterday so this was not that king of trade.

When TVGR is in effect you should not fight it and just try to find entry in the direction of TVGR
Thks Rich, so on a strong gap day, you tend to ignore the Taylor setups/days , i.e TVGR trumps over other readings.

Today a Buy day, decline expected and materialised on Ftse, Dax had a quick Higher Bottom Buy but then hit resistance and is selling off somewhat.
Richard, your e-ttt book have for 1-17-2011 sd , as sd high 1287.25 instead 1291.5 seen at open. can u explain reason ? tnks
Originally posted by aincas

Richard, your e-ttt book have for 1-17-2011 sd , as sd high 1287.25 instead 1291.5 seen at open. can u explain reason ? tnks

Thank you for pointing it out

There was a bug in my new data collector that i used for the 1st time yesterday

new reports sent
Richard , january 20 sd high was made at 8:00 pm est 1/19/2011. this make the sd high first , can u explain reason?
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard