Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Today was a Buy day. We failed to get a Decline today which has only happened a few times this year. This is very unusual and demonstrate that the trend may be switching to more of a bullish trend. At the open I was looking for an excuse to short however within 1 hour of the open TVGR took effect, prompted me to look for longs.
Today was a Sell day. TF and NQ made higher highs and TF reversed right at the projected high, and all of them retraced most of the day.

confusing day today , for me !

Today was a SS day. Since markets had already achieved the objective for the 3 day rally, they attempted a rally that stalled again at the projected 3 day rally.
Again today is an inside day candle, therefore markets are still undecided.

Today was a Buy day and it went according to plan as we tested yesterday's highs and failed to take them out, just to reverse and make new lows and we knew we had 60% chance of that happening. All but TF nailed the projected TTT lows.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
As mentioned in last night's report, today was a Sell day and as such should we open below the Buy day low we had very high odds of making it atleast above yesterday's lows. We opened at the projected lows and rallied slowly but surely all day and TF even reached the it's projected high.

Have a great weekend

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Hi Rich,

I got busy and forgot to post but thanks for you comments last night: Tomorrow is a Sell day. We have a 60% chance of making lower lows and this has been accomplished already after hours. Should we open lower then the Buy day low we will have very high odds of getting back above these lows as we should normally get a rally on Sell days.

Because of that I went long on a short ABC retracement after the open. It was a nice start to the day.

Nice job!

Thanks again,
quote:
Originally posted by jands

Hi Rich,

I got busy and forgot to post but thanks for you comments last night: Tomorrow is a Sell day. We have a 60% chance of making lower lows and this has been accomplished already after hours. Should we open lower then the Buy day low we will have very high odds of getting back above these lows as we should normally get a rally on Sell days.

Because of that I went long on a short ABC retracement after the open. It was a nice start to the day.

Nice job!

Thanks again,

hi jim

i did the same as you and got rewarded

thank you rich - i wouldnt know how to trade without first consulting rich' ttt first

ciao
Let's not forget that within the TTT eBook ES traders were told that the ES had a "100% chance of making a high above 867.50 up to 901.64 based on average rally." That's word for word and that was in an email of the eBook that Rich sent about an hour after the close the day before!

TTT is powerful info based upon price action - good stuff!

Today was a SS day. Friday's momentum helped in the overnight session however when we saw the failure on the test of these highs at the open SS day took over the bias.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard