Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

rich

your call for today 'rally from the Buy day lows' was incredible

thanks

Thank you

Today was a Sell Day. The odds of making a lower low didn't fail us, after which a rally started and took the markets to higher highs
Today was a SS day. The rally continued and TVGR stayed in effect all day.
Today was a Buy Day. We did get a decline however it was a bit shallower then expected. We did make the low last, and started our rally from there.
rich' ttt has hit first target on the es day on sell-day - awesome job

Hi everyone

It has been a while since I posted but this trade was to good not to post.

I followed Rich's methods to buy when the price on the Sell Day is below the Buy Day Low.

I bought RIM Canada and it unfolded really nice.

Have a happy Thanksgiving

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Hi,
This is another good example of a great TTT trade for Potash Canada which I missed since I was focused on RIM. At the opening it tested the Sell Day Low of 70.25, where it reversed and went through the Buy Day Low and kept going through the Sell Day High of 76.50 and over 78. This was a nice $8 move.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

rich' ttt has hit first target on the es day on sell-day - awesome job

and, now we'v hit second target on the es day

call me shorty from that second target

Today was a Sell day. Although I didn't expect that we had a normal Sell day as we had a 60% chance of making lower lows as we tested the Buy day lows overnight. Failing to violate the lows to much we then reversed and rallied all day and reached the projected highs by the close.

For all our American friends, have a nice Thanksgiving holiday.
No Description Entered
Today was a Buy day. Markets were thin and a small Decline was produced, after which a rally started.

Have a great weekend
Today was a SS day. All four markets had a failed Positive 3 Day Rally today. ES and TF had TVGR in effect all day. All closed on the highs as per the rule but the recovery to the Buy day low was too big to accomplish. However it shows again that it is ok to be long on a SS day when these circumstances occur.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard