Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Premarket double top around 1179 portended a downswing for a short sale day. Dax duly followed.
Originally posted by daxtrader

Premarket double top around 1179 portended a downswing for a short sale day. Dax duly followed.

Always important to look for that Previous day HIGH or LOW often good turning point atleast for a quick trade anyway
Both ES and Dax overshot their projected levels for Short Sale Day today

Both ES and Dax overshot their projected levels for Short Sale Day today

I agree but not by that much

DAX stopped right at the penetration levels still a good place to short
Great price action for a buy day trade. Dax almost hit the projected lows before bouncing. ES also hit the zone and reacted.
Richbois, on sell days do you take longs on BV at open only or if it opens higher and then moves below buy day low, you would go ahead with the long.
Today dax and ES almost down to projected lows of a sell day.
Price action consistent with SS day.
1st Nov 60pt gap up on dax, could not get a better sell day.

Richbois, on sell days do you take longs on BV at open only or if it opens higher and then moves below buy day low, you would go ahead with the long.
Today dax and ES almost down to projected lows of a sell day.

Think Rich adheres to Taylor, taking longs on B.V at open ie. price has to open below buy day low but could have changed his approach.
soory guys I was travelling the last few days and just had time for the updates not the forum
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard