Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
You'd love Fib software out of nexgen - as far as Fib confluence/outter trend band trades. I use it but I purchased it a longgggg time ago at a much much lower price. I think they want 15k for it now. Luckily there is no charge for upgrades:)

I am just trying like most to come up with a winning combination.
quote:
Originally posted by jcflaw

I think they want 15k for it now. Luckily there is no charge for upgrades

$16.5k now. They're obviously targeting people that trade other people's money.
why do you guys think you need to buy expensive crap from some software vendors that dont trade

look, this is what i do, i look at rich's ttt levels - if price gets to those stats levels, then its time to think about doing 'battle'

then, i look at my plain jane momentum indicators to see if price is moving in the desired direction - u can use stoch , cci or whatever suits your fancy - in different time frames is also good

thats it!

good luck
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

if price gets to those stats levels, then its time to think about doing 'battle'

What do you do on days when none of the levels are reached (something that happens quite often). What do you do when a wave 3 comes along and totally blows through the levels (like today).

Your response is 'cute' in theory but it doesn't cut it.
While when I bought nexgen many years ago it was b/c I liked Fibonacci clusters. I think the Fib clusters with TTT directional guidance are great. I can't trade right now so I am seeing if I can learn a simpler version of Elliot Wave (MTP). My goal is MTP/TTT/Nexgen Fibs.
quote:
Originally posted by jcflaw
My goal is MTP/TTT/Nexgen Fibs.

Sounds very interesting to me.
quote:
Originally posted by mlomker

quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

if price gets to those stats levels, then its time to think about doing 'battle'

What do you do on days when none of the levels are reached (something that happens quite often). What do you do when a wave 3 comes along and totally blows through the levels (like today).

Your response is 'cute' in theory but it doesn't cut it.

cute my arse - i trade the indexs to make money not to be cute

if the levels are not there i do nothing

if it blows thru the levels i cut my losses and wait for my next trade

quote:

My point exactly, some us want to make money every day. TTT is a useful tool but as a standalone system I don't see a clear trade every day.
quote:
Originally posted by mlomker

quote:

My point exactly, some us want to make money every day. TTT is a useful tool but as a standalone system I don't see a clear trade every day.

I dont trade TTT as stand alone in futures because of the leverage but I will trade it in stocks only if certain TTT conditions are met. But that wont give trades every day.
I am only looking for 1-3 high probability trades per day. If I don't get that, I won't force a trade to trade.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard