Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
I recieved an email today asking me to do the DAX review for a week so here we go for today.

So far today DAX opened below the Buy Day Low and we are on a SS day. So we knew we had good odds of at least getting back above the Buy day Low.

So that was the 1st Goal for the day. It then failed to continue the rally when it reached the 5122 resistance area, and came back down.

Now we need to think of the US markets opening.

ES is also below the BdL and need to get back above also. So if you went short at the failed rally then we need to think of exit before US starts their attempt at the BdL

Now ES has reached the BdL and it also failed to continue (So Far) so at this point it could go either way as all the conditions have been met.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Buy day projected levels were hit on Ftse(4495), Eurostoxx(2543) and ESmini (955)

Dax was 5190, market reversed from R2 level around 5163
TF was 540, managed to each ~537 prior to pullback.
I must say Rigel you have good numbers as the are very close to mine

FTSE did a nice reversal at the TTT levels which happen to coincide with the DP level frome the last high. we also had nice divergence.

That also completed the 5th wave that was missing

An other gpod reason for takng this short is that it was at the US open and all US markets gapped up above the SS day high and we knew we had extremly high odds of getting at least back under these highs.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
in my mail box yesterday for today 'Having closed on the highs the momentum may carry the markets higher before the decline starts'

nice call rich
Sell Day, with Buy Violation today

Eurostoxx reversed from projected low 2440
Dax --from 4965
Ftse - from above 4350, hit the target of Buy day low 4415

Esmini - reversed above 915 projected level
TF came close to 516
Yes Buy day violation and we know we should get a positive 3 day rally

So far the Sell day rally was negligible on the DAX but once we got to the MA violation DAX rallied back to the Buy day Low.

Now we close near the BdLow so now the question is will we get at least a smal rally to get us above that on the SS day. Oods are good as we are so close

No Description Entered
Today was classic SS day from the open on the Euro markets, testing highs of yesterday and retreating.
quote:
Originally posted by simba

Today was classic SS day from the open on the Euro markets, testing highs of yesterday and retreating.

and that was enough to also get DAX above the Buy day Low and get a very small positive 3 day rally
Hi All

Today is a BUY day. ES gapped open above yesterday's (SS day) high. Knowing that TTT had very high odds of getting a Decline today and having 2 DP's to back up that trade, I had no choice but to try a short at these levels.

My target was the closing of the gap at 940 area.

No Description Entered
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard