Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Richbois;
From your experience is there more chop on SD as opposed to BD/SSD?

TIA
quote:
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Richbois;
From your experience is there more chop on SD as opposed to BD/SSD?

TIA

I heard of TTT on a forum. Then started to study it , the guys and I on that forum use to call Sell day a Golf day. Today I call them confusing days as they often cycle up and down all day.
I make projections for a "weekly range" every Sunday evening. My range for this week was:
T = target

upside.....T1 1076.00...T2 1084.50...T3 1093.00
downside...T1 1053.00...T2 1050.00...T3 1047.00

On the SSD we took out the T1 up / and the T1 down
TTT projections were right on the money @ 1075.75 / 1055.25

Confirmation is King

Classic Buy Violation long on a SS day (not strictly Taylor),
Projected low was 1034
Fundamentals are not so strong though.
quote:
Originally posted by rigel

Classic Buy Violation long on a SS day (not strictly Taylor),
Projected low was 1034
Fundamentals are not so strong though.

Yes any excuse to long since we are below the BdL.

and as I mentioned in my email last night, since the rally of the sell day was so weak and we closed below the BdL, Bulls are loosing steam which may produce a failed 3 day rally.
Buy Day, classic selloff on open(on Dax it was with the open of the Cash market) followed by a Buy signal after rapid decline all within 2hrs
Well ES premarket has taken off from the projected low of 1035 almost to the high of Friday, could be an initial pullback when US opens and then resumption of uptrend , alternative scenario ofcourse - a continuous decline. Lets see how it pans out
quote:
Originally posted by rigel

Well ES premarket has taken off from the projected low of 1035 almost to the high of Friday, could be an initial pullback when US opens and then resumption of uptrend , alternative scenario ofcourse - a continuous decline. Lets see how it pans out

Nice gap at the open and TVGR took effect
SS Day, wow the premarket action poked the 1063 3day rally projection and then started south, perfect Taylor play.
As mentioned in last night's report momentum did take us lower before we could attemp a rally on this Sell day.

With this nice gap down way below the Buy day low, we knew we had high odds of making it back to the Buy day low so any excuse to long was appropriate.

have a nice weekend all
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard