Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Happy Anniversary to all of the one year ago market top! LOL... Seems like a lot longer! Cant even remember the exact date!
Today was a Buy day and as I said Friday we had good odds of making a lower low. This move may have been a bit exaggerated.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

another perfect rich's ttt sell day today

this is getting too easy

sorry gio :) This is me again causing problems ..
But this time we were a little to far from the targets? Or maybe you are not talking about US Futures?
quote:
Originally posted by tomo

sorry gio :) This is me again causing problems ..
But this time we were a little to far from the targets? Or maybe you are not talking about US Futures?

Thomas I think that Gio is trying to say that according to Taylor the first thing that we should look for on a Sell day is if we have rallied enough from the Buy day low the first thing we are going to do is test the Buy day high. on ES we gapped open and got to within 4 points from yesterday's high and we failed to get above. That was at the start of today, and according to TVGR within the reversal time, and we close that gap and tried to test the lows of yesterday.
tomo

rich is correct - sorry if i made such a short statement and didnt explain myself

maybe you should ask questions on what is giving you problems
ok .. This is not what Taylor would do I guess. He would not short at the Sell day. The only trade Taylor did on Sell day is buying on Buy Day violation. But I understand we have to be creative especially in bear market that could make sense. Actually I think Taylor would only buy on Buy Day violation on Sell Days and short High made First on Buy day.

Thank for an answer Rich and Gio.
Today was a Sell day. As I mentioned in yesterday's report,we had good odds of making a lower low and we did after testing yesterday's high and failed to take them out.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
tomo

how did you do today - im sure you saw rich's ttt possible lows this morning on sell short day

Yes I saw. We were some lower than possible lows but still good. I am more pure Taylor trader :) Taylor would not go long on Sell Short day. I made good short today. And one breakeven long (breaking Taylor rules). But as you saw we had incredible correct high level at night session?

Tomo
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard