anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
& the double bottom's blown. Hope bruce lost all his money in MP
you have a strange sense of direction SPQR.....I hope you enjoyed that margin call Kool mentioned of $158,000....just too funny for words.... I guess it's easy when u trade paper........I don't recall me mentioning a "double bottom" but I do recall the 842.50...................Perfect....I've encountered your type before ....your just jealous as I provide value about trading and all you can do is try and provoke people....at least you are good for a laugh with your two sided trade calls............get a grip man! I guess if you can't trade ya gotta do something.........
SPQR ... man, that's harsh. A number of folks, including Bruce, offer some great and varied information. I enjoy some good fun and entertainment along with trading and posting trades and analysis and the "why's" behind what anyone is thinking ... especially if accompanied by a chart and focused on the good of all in a variety of ways. I would trust that you approach things in the same spirit. Hope your day and everyone's day went well and booked some profits !!!
measured move to 36.

Yeah. I'm jealous. Oh so jealous.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Nice chart Red.
I went over the waves and the third wave of the fifth failed. It was an irreguar top off of the fifth wave in a full impulse from 665, it did double bottom ready to triangle but the third was hung up on a trend line I've developed to guage impulse strength. The resistance was the fourth. The fifth peaked. The b wave peaked it.

We're off to new lows.

Good luck.
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Nice chart Red.

I get tunnel vision watching candle patterns
this force me to see the big picture
quote:
Originally posted by SPQR

I went over the waves and the third wave of the fifth failed. It was an irreguar top off of the fifth wave in a full impulse from 665, it did double bottom ready to triangle but the third was hung up on a trend line I've developed to guage impulse strength. The resistance was the fourth. The fifth peaked. The b wave peaked it.

We're off to new lows.

Good luck.

IMHO and homework we've started another long term bull market already. I really think we'll look back in 12 months and wish we went long around these levels....Long term projections of +1300's by dec 2010
quote:
Originally posted by SPQR

sweet. target 32 around the open.

good call @ 32.00,
timing alittle off
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!