anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
19.50 is R1 today and HV number from the overnight so it should in theory be a good target
21 even is key as hv changed in last few minutes.....of overnight...watching this 30 minute close for some help
concern is only one tick below OR low so far
this consolidation and the overnight creates the "P" profile
nq lead that last push with it's new highs but no $tick high
this is probably the longest time ive been in a scalp in recent memory! one off at 919.50
if the single prints near yesterdays high can hold any rally back then we can see the ledge at 911 and that 910 HV number today
fairly agressive short at 906 to target the triples....this the high volume from Monday zone..got some $tick divergence but that can mislead on a trend day......seems that buyers should stop soon to await Fed....
have volume diverging too...triple volume divergence.....probably as easy as doing the "Triple Lindy"...anyone see "Back To school" in the 80's with Rodney Dangerfield....triples sit at 902.75.......
I am short YM @ 8360, I have some longs working from yesterday in the ES bout' to be stopped out...Summer is here thats for sure. I love this low vix though.
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!