anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
ONE COVERED AT 901.75...PLUS 2.50(Was short 2 from avg price of 904.25)holding the other for 899 and change
covered the other at 901.50...plus 2.75 on that half... still think lower, but this could take a while and i need sleep!....textbook scalp!
nice cool...I can't fiqure out if this is just a giant bull flag that brings us to new weekly highs or the selloff pattern....my vote is for the new weekly highs..

edit: typos..trading and typing just don't mix well
working the 12.50 and 13.25 short..trying for single prints and 03.25....we can't rally forever and rumour has it that the floor is deeply upset of the loss of Farrah Fawcet...if we close at 14.75 or higher at 2:30 I will exit this trade
I was having lunch when they hit the weekly pivot otherwise I'd be short from higher prices...oh well....
I am short below the pivot @ 912
lets see if the ym can get a close inside yesterdays range now..
ES 30min needs a close below 911 30min RSI is fixing to sell off if we can close below 911
Stop @ 914 I am not holding this while it rockets to the last hour...
lots of volume at that 13.25...the fact that they couldn't push it above 918.50 leads me to think that the high is in....
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!