anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
next target is open one minute high.....keeping this tight
filled at 917....I'll try for 909 which is one point above another key volume price......don't have a great feeling for a big selloff though...seems like a chop around session is more likely
revising target to 11.50...that's the poc and minus 4 -5 zone
if we clear this 912.50 we may head on down...imho

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
nice little scalp there of a couple handles... had to scalp cause higher would not be surprising!
Bruce, always enjoy your insight! If you ever get tired of the spqr"s (jmr's) of the world , your always welcome to join us!
by the way great short and call on that 909 objective!(think we hit 909.75)....great stuff!

No Description Entered
My statistic on inside bars is about a year old and needs updating but the point being if something only happens 10 - 12
% OF THE TIME THEN WE SHOULD BE TRADING FOR THE OTHER 90%. So we are to assume that a RTH range will get broken.

I didn't take this particular trade and only point it out for the concepts...

We enter the Value area but get 30 minute closes back OUTSIDE of it....( this is like a reverse 80% rule), we get 30 minute closes above the open....these are some subtle hints that they might try for yesterdays highs.....we also never traded to a minus 8- 10 to the downside so that leaves the possibility open that it may happen on the upside...
These are just some after the fact ideas I like to use

here is Fridays 30 minute chart that has Thursdays high snapped off and the VA high in the 914 area. Also note the inability to get a close above yesterdays high on the 30 minute. We could design a nice trade and reversal signal based on this concept alone.

No Description Entered
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!