anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
a have a gap on one minute at 17.25 which is my only concern for this short down here.......
took 910 even..stop is 13.75...trying for 07.75
that's rude man!!!
filled it in...now why couldn't I have traded for that......so efficient this emini.....leftover triples up in that 924 - 925 is a possiblity on next push up tomorrow or overnight
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

a have a gap on one minute at 17.25 which is my only concern for this short down here.......

Hoping for 884.25 low in ES today 2 July
why Blue?...I think we might get one of those rallies now but what do I know....big "b" patterns..
Hi Bruce,

well, as the day drags on I am thinking that my target is only wishful thinking - another chop and slosh day. I was thinking this if the consolidation was short and it would be a second leg down from 913.35 in the same = down direction.

blue
Hi Bruce,

I closed my short (probably after reading your post! - just kidding! :-)

In any case didn't get the little snap down that just happened. Getting a little too close to the close for a timid like me. I'll take my pennies and close shop.
What I would like to see today is a break of yesterdays low in the first hour and then a breather rally. Then a slow constant new day low/ basically no where day. If we don't take out those lows fast today (RTH) its going to be a ZZZ day, and I'll be buying low selling high via 15min M.P. Yesterday was our trend day for this week and I believe we would be hard pressed to get another one today...so I wouldn't be looking to much below the 871 area or too much above the 886 area those are my buy sell zones today.
884 is an important number on my scalping numbers today, it is sq root +.146 off yesterdays low and is close to the overnight high (globex hi=882.5) so I'll have my finger on the trigger around that area as well...would be nice if we could get an open print @ 880 so it would be the plus 4 as well. happy trading all
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!